Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

b**** of an itch maybe tmi

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:22 PM
  • 11 Replies

I have a killer itch down below in my lady parts. idk wth is going on. There's no odor and I'm discharging because I'm ovulating...other than that...nothing. I was thinking I got irritated from the condom?? Is that possible? I have vagisil but it only seems to work for a little bit. Any suggestions?

in love       girl on a swing            toddler girl

Wife to Josh  Mother to Saria        Mother to Kairi

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charliebean
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:25 PM
If you don't think it's a yeast infection, try Desitin if you have some. That should help with the itch and any irritation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweety1018
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Yes u can itch after sex with condoms usely last few hours. But u still mite want to see ur ob just in case.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pampire
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Could be an allergic reaction or irritation - especially if the condoms were lubed or had spermicide.  Try a baking soda bath, it may fix the itch - and it's nice for your skin to boot.  If it persists, see your doc.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Agreed.

Quoting pampire:

Could be an allergic reaction or irritation - especially if the condoms were lubed or had spermicide.  Try a baking soda bath, it may fix the itch - and it's nice for your skin to boot.  If it persists, see your doc.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:22 PM

i've never heard of a baking soda bath. what do I do?

Quoting pampire:

RoxyJI
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Are you taking any antibiotics?

Those always get to me... if you know what I mean.

sweettigeress
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:31 PM

no, i'm not.

Quoting RoxyJI:

Are you taking any antibiotics?

Those always get to me... if you know what I mean.

RoxyJI
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I have never done it, but I would imagine you just fill up the bathtub with water and pour some baking soda in there and soak in it...

IDK?

Quoting sweettigeress:

i've never heard of a baking soda bath. what do I do?

Quoting pampire:

Firenygirl180
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM
does it happen everytime you have sex? do you use latex or latex free condoms? i'm allergic to latex and would get a really bad itch down there after using latex condom. a shower usually fixed it for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:46 PM

No, not every time. I use latex. I'm not allergic to latex. I'm thinking it's from the lube. We also went like 4 days in a row...(which we never do). So maybe too much.

Quoting Firenygirl180:

does it happen everytime you have sex? do you use latex or latex free condoms? i'm allergic to latex and would get a really bad itch down there after using latex condom. a shower usually fixed it for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)