Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wedding help!! a little long..

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello everyone!! Im photography a wedding on May 12.

This couple has touched my heart in so many ways and I would like to give them a little letter when I send them the check list for their special day.

I held a contest on my facebook page for someone to win a FREE session from me by giving me a little back story on why you would be the perfect person to win this giveaway.

Here is the entry that I got from the Grooms sister....

Courtney::I believe my step brother and his wife deserve this for their upcoming May wedding more then anyone I know! They have a very touching story, and I would love to help them in any way I can. They have been together for quite a few years now and just recently gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! This being the second try for them. Having some serious health issues, they had some complications the first time around. As you can imagine was a very hard time for them, and our family. We all have a little angel watching down on us now, but I know they still suffer with their loss every day. I know its extremely hard on her still, especially recently because it would have been 2 years since their loss. The both of them have always worked very hard for the things that they have. They got engaged awhile back, and decided to just go to the courthouse and get married for the time being, because they didn't really have the funds to have the wedding that they would like to have, with having the new baby and all. They now have planned a little family wedding to share their joyful day with the rest of us. But I know they don't plan to have a photographer, being that it is another expense. I speak for myself but I know the rest of the family would agree, They are an amazing couple who has worked very hard, they would do anything they could for anyone. I know they just want to have their special day with their friends and family, but I feel like if they had a photographer there it might make it that much more special. Though, Im sure even if they/we don't win this contest the day will be amazing just the same. But, I do hope you consider them for such an amazing gift. I feel like this really would make their day so very special. Thank you for listen to my story and considering my family for your giveaway.

This story touched me and to find out the bride is dealing with epilepsy.

I would just like to give them a little letter on congratulating them on winning and well this is where im stuck!!! I cant seem to get past that part and this is where i need help from you ladies!!!!! Im 6mos pregnant and im having pregnancy brain haha.. all help would be awesome..

Thank youuu!!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I'd just keep it simple and say "Congratulations on winning the contest and congratulations on your wedding! I wish you much love and happiness for your future together, and I hope you enjoy the photos for many years to come."

daulton_dustin
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:39 PM
I have no clue really, just dig deep down n write what,u feel n kinda make it exciting so the bride gets chills cuz shes so happy!! Tell,them a very special family member entered them into ur contest n that they won! Omg I have no clue im not writing it lol!!
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:55 PM
I think I would put why the story touched you so much. Their love seems so genuine to me, they only want to be together and spend a special time with their closests family and friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)