Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell Yourself You're Beautiful Today!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM
  • 7 Replies

wink

Tell yourself you are beautiful today! Think 5, 10 or 15 different things you love about yourself! Don't let those negative thoughts get you down!

You are a beautiful person inside and out. No matter what others say! 

=3 Thought that it was something that needed to be said. I have seen quite a few posts where other mamas feel they aren't beautiful enough. =) 

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SarahLizyB
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I do say that pretty much everyday. I agree, more women need to say it.
phillipsmommie
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Today is one of those days that I need to try n think of things I love about myself.....but sadly I can't think of any right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Your personality? Your eyes? Anything at all that you like about yourself? :)

Quoting phillipsmommie:

Today is one of those days that I need to try n think of things I love about myself.....but sadly I can't think of any right now

phillipsmommie
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM
My eyes are blood shot from crying most the day, my personality...hmm my bf says I'm Whore, a lier, a bitch. Soo no I like nothing about me I wish I did....cause then maybe I would be crying right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Try not to value yourself for how other people see you, but for how you really are. Take a good look at yourself and find something! It will be hard, I'm not going to lie. I used to think that I was all those things that you described and more, because that's how my ex saw me. But it took me several months of forcing myself to see good things and leaving myself messages in drawers and random places in my apartment to find when I was having a bad day.

You are beautiful, strong, and independent! You don't need a man or his opinions to know who you are!!

<3

Quoting phillipsmommie:

My eyes are blood shot from crying most the day, my personality...hmm my bf says I'm Whore, a lier, a bitch. Soo no I like nothing about me I wish I did....cause then maybe I would be crying right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh honey, guys will be asses. It's sad to say but a lot of them can and will be at some point in their lives. 

You are a strong, independent woman who doesn't take a guy's crap. Your eyes are still beautiful, your personality is still you and you're still strong, no matter what a guy says. 

I used to think like that because of the type of relationship I had with my ex. He was both physically and mentally abusive and it took me two years to get over the abuse. I take baby steps on the days when I feel those old memories creep up and I keep telling myself at least one thing that entire day that I love about myself. 

When you start feeling down, write yourself a positive Post It Note and put it on your mirror, in your closet, anywhere you go honestly. ^.^ Sometimes you need to remind yourself how beautiful you truly are in this age. =) No matter what's going on, you're still amazing!

Quoting phillipsmommie:

EmmaZate
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm gonna take your advice!

I have gorgeous eyes, long legs, and an amazing personality! I can talk myself into or out of anything! :)

I feel better now! Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)