Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

really not comfortable about this at all

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM
  • 44 Replies
Df and I just found out a guy he works with is a pedophile. He raped and took photographs of a 10 year old boy and he was 36 at time I think he's in late 40s now. Df's work is less than 5 mins from our house, and we have two sons. Just makes me uncomfortable. Told df to make sure he never talks about his sons around or to the guy and never mention where we live around the guy. Df is sickened to even work with the guy. And there work is directly next to a roller rink for lil kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryjmom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Ew. Does your DH's boss know about this? Most places nowadays won't even look at an application if you have even just a smudge of an uh-oh on it, or they find something when they do a background check.

mommy2annaliese
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:49 PM

oh yuck! that is terrible, how is he allowed to work there?

convicted pedophiles usually have to follow strict laws to go nowhere within so many feet of anywhere with children.

and they cant work or live so close to them either.

hm! get him to talk to his boss?

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Not true. Not all the tine there is a pedo who lives 3 houses away from the middle school in a town i used to live in. They cant make him leave abd they cant harass him.

Quoting mommy2annaliese:

oh yuck! that is terrible, how is he allowed to work there?

convicted pedophiles usually have to follow strict laws to go nowhere within so many feet of anywhere with children.

and they cant work or live so close to them either.

hm! get him to talk to his boss?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM
More than likely the boss knows. Some ppl do believe in second chances. Im not one of them tho
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2annaliese
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:53 PM

:o really?

omg here on the news they are always talking about how pedos cant live close to houses or schools and one lived like..two feet closer than he was supposed to and a group of people actually beat him really bad one day after work.

i always thought there was some law.

THAT IS SO DISTURBING OMG.

is there a site you can go to look up your neighborhood on? i hope noone lives here, i go outside alone with my little one everyday and i am only 4'11 and 95 lbs

mommy2annaliese
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:54 PM
3 moms liked this

Yeah, i feel like a shit person saying anything bad about the person, but i cannot forgive or stomach anyone that harms a child :l

ambermarie2006
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:54 PM

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Quoting mommy2annaliese:

:o really?

omg here on the news they are always talking about how pedos cant live close to houses or schools and one lived like..two feet closer than he was supposed to and a group of people actually beat him really bad one day after work.

i always thought there was some law.

THAT IS SO DISTURBING OMG.

is there a site you can go to look up your neighborhood on? i hope noone lives here, i go outside alone with my little one everyday and i am only 4'11 and 95 lbs

ambermarie2006
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:55 PM

We have only 5 pedophiles within a 30 min radius, and I know each of their faces by heart just in case. 

mommy2annaliese
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Omg wow, how did you find out i want to check my neighborhood, that is so scary :(

mommy2annaliese
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:56 PM

just saw the link up there thank you!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)