• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO more burger king for this girl (piog)

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:26 PM
  • 18 Replies
So I took dd out and about today after work. We hadn't eaten yet so we stopped quick at burger king. Not a big fan of them anyways but wanted something different. Walk in place my order. Go get seats. Turn around and see 2 trays full of trash on top of the garbages. Why? Because BOTH not 1 but 2!!! Garbages FULL to the top. Dirty dry sticky spills on the floor, dirty napkins all over. No ketchup in the thingy. I went to get my food and let the guy know about the garbage and ketchup. He says k and thank you. Comes and pushes the garbage doesn't take it out just simply pushes it down in on can completely ignore the others. Put the 2 trays on the counter. Goes back behind the counter WITHOUT waShing his hands and takes an order. Takes the trays to the back (not sure what he did with them) comes back to the front and again WITHOUT washing his hands and starts putting French fries in the holders. Ugh I was so disgusted it wasn't even funny. I told dd loud enough from people to hear me that we would no longer be be visiting the burger king. And they burned my chicken ick. Now I can't say whether or not they had a rush just before I got there but when I did get there, there wasn't another body in there except for the workers. Even then after a rush the first thing that should he done is the dining room.

I work at subway and we pride ourselves on being a clean store. I would be embarrassed for my store to look the way that one did. It was just unacceptable. Gross. And I'm calling to complain tomorrow.

Sorry got so long
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RoxyJI
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Nasty.
Complain for sure!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larschick
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Where is this located? I don't wanna go there either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peytons_Mama09
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Holland Michigan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Katie on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:54 PM
You can file a complaint online.
JMKristy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Yuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peytons_Mama09
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Ok so would I do that through corporate? I've never had to complain before. I've never had a major complaint on me before. Will corporate even do anything? Seems with big companies nothing ever gets done...,

Quoting t1gger143:

You can file a complaint online.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Katie on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Quoting Peytons_Mama09:

Use the contact us link.
Peytons_Mama09
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Yea....

Quoting JMKristy:

Yuck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Quoting JMKristy:

Yuck!

mickey1986
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:05 AM
Thats soooo gross and funny thing I too work at Subway! and I agree we take pride in making sure EVERYTHING is clean and neat!! Just like everyother fast food/ resturant employee should do!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)