Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eating!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:46 PM
  • 8 Replies
My daughter is jus a tall baby! But how can I get her to eat more? N what adult food can she have? She goes for our plates or when the older kids r eating she tries to take their stuff! She turns away alot of baby jar food!!?? ¿¿ She's 9 months 10 months 7/8/11
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
haydensmom4610
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:48 PM

She can have mashed potatoes, mashed up carrots, green beans, peas, applesauce, yogurt...

sandra_t00
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:51 PM
chop up your food in a blender if it is too big or too coarse. She should be able to eat non dairy items that are easy to chew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoxyJI
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Let her have anything soft (within reason). I'm not a huge fan of baby food only... But healthy food is best for sure. Maybe she wants more flavor? Ds was just like this. He LOVES veggies btw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:52 PM
This is exactly what we did!!

Quoting sandra_t00:

chop up your food in a blender if it is too big or too coarse. She should be able to eat non dairy items that are easy to chew.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Katie on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:56 PM
I made all of our baby food and gave them small bites of whatever we were eating.
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Solids are only practice until a year old. No worries! Jarred food taste gross anyway lol. Mash up some fruits and veggies and let her have at it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brooKlyn_MOMMY
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM

ideas on how to get her to sleep all night? she use to until 5 months then i get up at least 2 or 3 times a night!

Shermy
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Why do you believe that she needs to eat more? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)