Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I. Am. Devastated.

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:02 PM
  • 16 Replies
4 moms liked this
I'm pmsing and I have no sweets or chocolate

:*-(

On a completely unrelated note, there may be a conveniece store hold up. Suspect only asking for Debbie Cakes and Reese's peanut butter cups....and chocolate milk. Will confirm with details.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MorganCandy666
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:05 PM
I know how your feeling. Ugh haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cschmura
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I have some home made brownies if you want to come to PA.  lol

army_wifey_06
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I'm feeling the same way! I want some sweets and I haven't craved them really at all this whole pregnancy. 

KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:19 PM

MEANIE!!!! Lol.

I may or may not make chocolate cake in a mug. Its just more work than unwrapping something LOL

Quoting Cschmura:

I have some home made brownies if you want to come to PA.  lol

KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Oh man being pregnant was my free pass to eat whatever I wanted and not have people think I'm crazy lol. I'm that skinny bitch at a buffet who goes up for thirds LOL

At least when I was pregnant it was more normal haha 

Quoting army_wifey_06:

I'm feeling the same way! I want some sweets and I haven't craved them really at all this whole pregnancy. 

army_wifey_06
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:23 PM

LOL I wish I was skinny!!! I've been trying to eat really healthy this whole pregnancy and I'm 38 weeks today. Tonight I'm having some rocky road ice cream...I did get the kind with half the fat and calories! LOL

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Oh man being pregnant was my free pass to eat whatever I wanted and not have people think I'm crazy lol. I'm that skinny bitch at a buffet who goes up for thirds LOL

Quoting army_wifey_06:

haydensmom4610
by Jess on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Hahaha! That's funny because I was just thinking I would kill someone for a bavarian cream doughnut!! *drool*

KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on 38 weeks!!! Way to celebrate it :)
I ate healthy most of my pregnancy but I allowed for indulgences for sure!!

Quoting army_wifey_06:

LOL I wish I was skinny!!! I've been trying to eat really healthy this whole pregnancy and I'm 38 weeks today. Tonight I'm having some rocky road ice cream...I did get the kind with half the fat and calories! LOL

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting army_wifey_06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Yumo!!! I just discovered chocolate cream rolls in my freezer but they are so rich they hurt my teeth.

DAMMIT. lol

Quoting haydensmom4610:

Hahaha! That's funny because I was just thinking I would kill someone for a bavarian cream doughnut!! *drool*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I remember that. Now it is "pregnant woman swears she didn't mean to kill husband after eating the last of her ice cream."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN