Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss someone being there for me.

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
And me being there for them. I need a bff. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
whattodo11
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:41 PM
I know you dont know me, but feel free to vent or just chat whenever, I know the feeling you have right now and I'll be here to talk if you want :) btw, I'm 21 from colorado with 2 skids 5yr old boy and 6yr old girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenny_Penny89
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:44 PM

You can always talk to me. I am Jen. 22. Have one son he will be 4 in July!!!!

sheenabby09
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Thank you. It really sucks. I cry sometimes and I just want to give up on finding a friend. I haven't had a real friend for like two years that's actually been here for me.

Quoting whattodo11:

I know you dont know me, but feel free to vent or just chat whenever, I know the feeling you have right now and I'll be here to talk if you want :) btw, I'm 21 from colorado with 2 skids 5yr old boy and 6yr old girl

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheenabby09
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Thank you

Quoting Jenny_Penny89:

You can always talk to me. I am Jen. 22. Have one son he will be 4 in July!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whattodo11
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:58 PM
I get the same way, I mainly just talk to my mother in law and sister in law and it is not the same, I moved away from all of my family and friends two years ago so I get the feeling. So tell me, did you have a falling out with the friends our move our just lose touch? You seem so sad right now :( if you would feel more comfortable you can private message me.

Quoting sheenabby09:

Thank you. It really sucks. I cry sometimes and I just want to give up on finding a friend. I haven't had a real friend for like two years that's actually been here for me.

Quoting whattodo11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyangels88
by Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM
I know exactly how u feel. I miss having someone there that i can talk to abiut anything and knowing that they are always there. Feel free to message me whenever :) im lisa 23 with a 2 year old daughter and 6 month old son.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)