Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

anyone love your mom-but don't like her?

Posted by   + Show Post
I cannot stand my mom and I have learnEd everything not to do when raising my children. Any one else have a not so good relationship with your mother?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
-Chaotic-
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Bingo. Her words "you're my daughter so I have to love you, but I don't have to like you."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess8685
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:44 AM
2 moms liked this
I love my mom but that being said she's a greedy, world revolves only around her bitch...
She's difficult to live with, she's the worlds worst grandmother(my kids don't want to go there, hell my son rather take the bus to school than sit in a car with her).. I do love my mom bc she's my mom but I know I can't count on her to do anything for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:45 AM
I love my mom but I don't like her! So you're not alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bncholbert
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:47 AM
pretty much this but long story short I of course love her because shes my mother but I do not have a relationship with her anymore. shes no longer in our lives because she is not someone I want around my children.

Quoting t1gger143:

It's a long story
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bncholbert
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Do we have the same mother?

Quoting Jess8685:

I love my mom but that being said she's a greedy, world revolves only around her bitch...

She's difficult to live with, she's the worlds worst grandmother(my kids don't want to go there, hell my son rather take the bus to school than sit in a car with her).. I do love my mom bc she's my mom but I know I can't count on her to do anything for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeenw1019
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I cant stand my "mother".  I have not seen her since 2009.  I started talking to her in March but she could not even send my DD, HER granddaughter a .99 birthday card so I now regret talking to her.  She is still the same.

Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:53 AM

i love my mom to death. i don't know what i would do without her.

does she annoy me, yeah. do we get into fights, hell yeah. but we are over it in five minutes. i can go to her for anything and everything. we have converstations that mothers and daughters shouldn't have!!!!!

but she can tell me when i'm acting like a bitch, and i can tell her when shes acting like a bitch.

cupcake_mom
by KT on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:05 AM

i cant stand to be with my mother for more than 5 mins. her voice gets on my nerves, the way she looks, smells everything. half the time she is drunk or really emotional. i only go over there when i HAVE to.

later.tater
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:06 AM
I love my mom to death! But we don't get along very well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikkiAtkinson
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Same here.. I'd rather her not be in my presence.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)