Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Him so proud of dh!! *crazy MIL story continues*links added*

Posted by   + Show Post
Its sunday! You know what that means! Church- therefore a "convenient" visit from MIL... Last week, we ignored her calls and she came anyway...

Today she called (while I was in the shower) and Jesse answered the phone. HE TOLD HER NO! :-D he didn't tell her why- he just said we were leaving soon and wouldn't be here. (Still, she's not coming).

She was upset because she was "almost there" already. Um, we didn't invite you! I'm sorry, but I wasn't raised to just show up at peoples' houses. I'm glad I don't have to deal with her today :)

I'll be impressed when she comes for no other reason than she wants to see Brayden. Not because its a convenience, or because she was told she should- on her own accord, that's when she'll be welcome here.

Previous posts:

http://m.cafemom.com/groups/read_topic.php?group_id=266&topic_id=16431663

2. http://m.cafemom.com/groups/read_topic.php?group_id=266&topic_id=16451992
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Replies (11-20):
Kayla-Kay
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I get along with my in laws. My husband comes from a great family except I know they LOVE talking shit behind people's backs. I don't care what they say I really don't the way I see it of your brave enough to say it to my face great but they all know what happens if I get pissed they better prepare for a holy fire storm to come their wAy lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dereksmom09
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:32 AM
My older sister on Easter tried to invite my nephews uncle to my house without asking. I caught her on the phone with him and told her that he wasn't alllowed at my house she was pissed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:33 AM
I used to, but come to find out she's self absorbed and talks sh*t. Told dh's whole family its his own fault for ending up with diabetes and didn't come see him in the hospital when he was on an IV and close to a coma. Yeah... That, and a million more things...

Quoting Kayla-Kay:

I get along with my in laws. My husband comes from a great family except I know they LOVE talking shit behind people's backs. I don't care what they say I really don't the way I see it of your brave enough to say it to my face great but they all know what happens if I get pissed they better prepare for a holy fire storm to come their wAy lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM
LOL inviting people to other peoples' houses is just as rude! Wow!

Family these days hahaha

Quoting dereksmom09:

My older sister on Easter tried to invite my nephews uncle to my house without asking. I caught her on the phone with him and told her that he wasn't alllowed at my house she was pissed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.sophsmom
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
This... for anyone. Lol SO called someone to look at the sprinklers and I didn't know. No, I dent open the door when the guy knocked. Ur mil sounds nuts OP

Quoting LongBeachLiz:

I don't open the door if I'm not expecting you. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dereksmom09
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:40 AM
I hate it. Before I go to someones house I always call because I don't want to show up and have them feel like they have to let me in.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

LOL inviting people to other peoples' houses is just as rude! Wow!

Family these days hahaha

Quoting dereksmom09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShellGardner
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Geez I wouldn't care if mil showed up at my house in fact I wish she would she hardly ever answers the phone. I show up at her house and my moms house if I'm walking past on my walk with the kids I'd feel terrible just walking by.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KynTuffsMom
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:48 AM
I used to...but they have shown their true colors in the last 2 years. I cant stand them.

Quoting Kayla-Kay:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Read the links. She's not welcome in my home.

Quoting ShellGardner:

Geez I wouldn't care if mil showed up at my house in fact I wish she would she hardly ever answers the phone. I show up at her house and my moms house if I'm walking past on my walk with the kids I'd feel terrible just walking by.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilymarie07
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
In laws really can be the worse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)