Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mil

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:12 PM
  • 6 Replies
god why are they so annoying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Reina13
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I have no idea, but when you figure it out, please let me know. It may help in dealing with my annoying MIL.

tazmidgiefairy
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM
she was fine when I first meet her she was ok but now it like i am the devil

Quoting Reina13:

I have no idea, but when you figure it out, please let me know. It may help in dealing with my annoying MIL.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RadsMum
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I am so glad I don't have a MIL and never really will BUT I do have a GIL which is my bf grandmother that raised him and if you think a MIL is bad....try her! omg, she rips me apart in front of other family members all the time, for NO reason. AWESOMNESS!

Xo RadsMum oX
<3 Est. 2008 <3 

tazmidgiefairy
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM
don't u love that mine fav comment ever from her was I am never going to be a good wife I am like really your husband has admired that if he knew about all your health problems he would have never married u

Quoting RadsMum:

I am so glad I don't have a MIL and never really will BUT I do have a GIL which is my bf grandmother that raised him and if you think a MIL is bad....try her! omg, she rips me apart in front of other family members all the time, for NO reason. AWESOMNESS!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RadsMum
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:38 PM

here's something great, she lives with him bc she is 84 and when I lost my job, first thing I did on my first day off was go to their house, clean the gutters, rake all the leaves and bag them all BY MYSELF while he was at work. And then I did the laundry, vacuumed, swept the floors and that week I helped him clean out his daughters room, get her a bed amd organize the entire house...and she always has an attitude and something rude to say to me! Like, REALLY?! SO now, I don't even talk to her unless she's sitting in the same room as me. PTSH! 

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

don't u love that mine fav comment ever from her was I am never going to be a good wife I am like really your husband has admired that if he knew about all your health problems he would have never married u

Quoting RadsMum:

tazmidgiefairy
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM
I would not talk to her either

Quoting RadsMum:

here's something great, she lives with him bc she is 84 and when I lost my job, first thing I did on my first day off was go to their house, clean the gutters, rake all the leaves and bag them all BY MYSELF while he was at work. And then I did the laundry, vacuumed, swept the floors and that week I helped him clean out his daughters room, get her a bed amd organize the entire house...and she always has an attitude and something rude to say to me! Like, REALLY?! SO now, I don't even talk to her unless she's sitting in the same room as me. PTSH! 

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

Quoting RadsMum:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)