Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think im pregnant please help just turned 20 two weeks ago

Posted by   + Show Post
Here's my story: dates are as follows...

January 27th my at the time boyfriend and I had unprotected sex because I'm stupid... On

February 4th-5thI had mild bleeding through the night done by the next morning that was too early for my period... (implantation?)

My period should have come February 18th but did not... Being paranoid I took about 100 tests all negative

February 19th I bled for a bit more like spotting

February 26th I went to a new obgyn and had a test done the blood test can back negative

March 1st I started my period
March 6th I was done which is unusual I normally bleed 8-10 days

Info:

I was very sick throughout February to march throwing up a few times I figured I had the flu cuz I had gotten my period... I ignored the signs my body has been giving me because I got my period but my breasts are growing... my nipples are darker and have bumps... Im not any more but I was getting sick... I'm running for the bathroom a million times a day when I normally go once or twice tops... My belly is getting rounded... I'm still getting dizzy... I'm exhausted all the time... I'm moody as heck... And this week I've felt little movement im hoping is just has bubbles but it's more frequent and more pressured...

The other part is I've been on my period for over a straight month

March 27-now I had 3 days last week of no bleeding and it's lighter now but still going and still clots...

I'm also still negative on hptI get my blood results tomorrow... I know someone though who tested negative blood til 20 weeks... I know I need to get a sono to check...

Other need to knows:

I am on medication for bipolar and ADHD I have been taking it this whole time which I know is bad

I have aspergers syndrome ADHD bipolar PTSD (i was abused as a child for years physically sexually emotionally verbally etc...) and depression all controlled well by medication

I live currently in a 2 bedroom house with 5 people (family)

My mother would be my only support as my father is not in the picture after he was exposed as abusive... She has the care of two of my younger sisters age 17 and 13 and money is tight

I just got a job to get my own place and am saving up but I don't have enough for that and a baby as my job is minimum wage avg at 500-600 a month I've been there 3 weeks...

I am only 20 as of 2 weeks ago...

The baby's father will not be in the picture if there is a baby I left him when he became abusive physically... He will not be informed If I am pregnant...

I am not prepared for a child but abortion is never an option I don't believe in murder and I could never do adoption so if I'm pregnant I'm keeping it... I know I will become a good mother but that it will be the hardest thing in my life And life changing... I know I will do right by my child...

Any advice Any thoughts Any similar stories please let me know. I made a stupid choice I was in a bad place but after I got away from my ex I turned my life around I got a job and was planning on going back to school... I made a mistake but I know that if I am pregnant it will turn out okay in the end years down the road... I just have to keep faith...

Thanks to all for reading this...

Love to all

Lindsay
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Replies (21-30):
LoveLindsay
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Lady - thanks

Ash - Thankyou I've been so worried the past few days after finding out pregnancy could be what's happening about my medication... I'll def talk to my doc get off what I can but you've given me hope that maybe its not 100% end of the world cux of the meds
LoveLindsay
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Orr- yes the moment I know I'm calling them and even if it's dangerous the baby has a right to life equal to mine I'll do what I can for him/her
IansMommy2012
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:21 PM

wow hugs .. i dunno what to say .. try a sono .. that would be your best bet to tell if you are or not .. good luck!!

LoveLindsay
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Ian's- thanks
orrwhat87
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM
I understand completely.
If my pregnancy would have been ectopic I would probably have risked my life to have the possibility of life for baby!
I am also against abortion unless for medical reasons...

Quoting LoveLindsay:

Orr- yes the moment I know I'm calling them and even if it's dangerous the baby has a right to life equal to mine I'll do what I can for him/her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodmama85
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM
This.. Keep us posted if you are or not :)

Quoting IansMommy2012:

wow hugs .. i dunno what to say .. try a sono .. that would be your best bet to tell if you are or not .. good luck!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashora1990
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM
gl!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orrwhat87
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:27 PM
XAlso even with the meds I was on I now have a happy and healthy 12 pounds 23 inches 9 week old blessing of a daughter

Quoting orrwhat87:

I understand completely.

If my pregnancy would have been ectopic I would probably have risked my life to have the possibility of life for baby!

I am also against abortion unless for medical reasons...

Quoting LoveLindsay:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArianasMama2007
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:30 PM
All my blood tests were negative , i made them do an ultrasound and found out i was 18 wks . Make them do an ultrasound
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveLindsay
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Thankyou all of you who have posted I'll def let y'all know the lab results tomorrow and once I'm scheduled how the sono goes... I have to go but I really appreciate everything from everyone

Luck and love to all

Lindsay
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)