Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:33 PM
  • 6 Replies

So everytime I am pregnant there is always one person that really gets under my skin.  I guess I am a total bitch but I feel so bad because its my husband this time and I honestly can't stand anything he does or says.  All I want to do is just go off on him for whatever stupid reason and ya know I do snap back into it and feel so bad...lol  Why did it have to be him :( He has put up with me being so moody and emotional lately...I would of already left my ass....lol  Oh the joys of being pregnant!

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
EmmaZate
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Lol! I have been like that recently.... And I'm not even pregnant! When I was pregnant I hated my husband. We didn't get along at all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samantha_1629
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:37 PM
With my first pregnancy it was my sister. With my second pregnancy it was DH. And with my third pregnancy it was my mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:38 PM
This is what I'm going through right now! I feel so bad for my poor dh. Luckily I'm 38 weeks 3 days so I don't have much longer to go lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjfamily
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:39 PM
My first it was my dog and I loved her to death before I was pregnant but while prego she just annoyed me and I didn't want her around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatmynameagain
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Mu first was my mom
With no. Two my Dh

With no.three both in laws
I don't know what it os biy there's always someone who makes you wanna seriiosly drop lock their head:)
Hr loves you he'll get it's just the hormones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Imsoinlove
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I am not preggo and I sometimes (Okay, more than sometimes) can't stand my husband. But, I do totally understand what you  mean. More than one person got to me when I was pregnant with both of my daughters. And even when I got pregnant after my first daughter my cousin told me I should get an abortion and ended up having a miscarriage (And went on 9 months later to get pregnant again and miscarried again) But with our youngest, there was so much drama in family matters, I am surprised I didn't have any stress related pregnancy issues! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)