Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

*UPDATE 05/01/12*Just took a pregnancy test...update!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM
  • 33 Replies
After reading some of the posts about how some of you guys were wondering if you were pregnant and listing symptoms it got me thinking about my last period and how I was exhibiting some of the signs a well, I have ben too busty to realize but I missed my period this month and just took the test...it is positive...

I was pregnant before but list my twins at 5 and a half months and can not go through that again...
My husband and I are not in a good position to have a child, newly married,2 stepchildren, not financially set bc we over 1500 dollars a month for the kids and child support so we are stuck staying in his parents house...

I an so scared right now and can't tell anyone, not even him yet, the only people I felt comfortable telling are those of you here on cm.

Idk what I expect to get as replies to this if any but I am freaking outand would never get an abortion our do apron but I am so scared to tell my in laws and family...ugh sort to wine ladies just overwhelmed.
I want so badly to be happy for this blessing, it is just not at the right time and we had been religiously using protection.
If you read this, thank you for your time.

UPDATE

I told my husband, he agrees it is not the best time, but is very happy to have a baby with me and told me I should tell his mom. I thought she would be mad at me, but she said it was never really a good time and that no one can be mad when you are bringing an innocent baby into the world.she is being very supportive, but I still just keep crying. All of my family is in illinois and I am in colorado with just him and his family so I'm glad I at least have all of them, I am not telling anyone else until I find out how far along I am and make sure my baby is doing okay. You girls have helped me so much with your kind words and I really appreciate you all! I appreciate no one bashing me because right now I just finger think I could take it. Thanks again and I will keep everyone posted as I start this journey. Much love

Update

I go to the doctor today for a confirmation and due date...I'm excited, but am not feeling very good today. My mil and husband are both coming which is nice. You guys have been a great support system these past couple of days! Thanks again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:25 AM
awww hugs! i pray u can get thru this and dont lose this baby! and that all ur financial needs are met.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrand
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this
You can do this! You will be able to figure something out and make it work.
I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs and GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whattodo11
Sorry for all of the typos, I am mobile...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back

Aww! Hun it will be okay, you have nine months to work it out. Congrats!

This has happened for a reason.

whattodo11
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Thanks to both of you, the words of encouragement are very much appreciated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Quoting mrsbrand:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySwiggles
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:27 AM

You will be ok.  Take a deep breath and take it one day at a time =)

goodmama85
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Quoting mrsbrand:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DollFace-23
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:28 AM
What do you mean religiously taking birth control?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whattodo11
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Not birth control bc I have an ulcer and my ulcer meds counter act it, but condoms every time no excuses

Quoting DollFace-23:

What do you mean religiously taking birth control?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)