Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you ever thought about or done... *pic added*

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:59 AM
  • 24 Replies

Baby modeling?

Sure, I've entered B in some contests and such- but now I have a modeling agency interested in him. I think I'm going to do it with him- he sure does love the camera!! Any money made would go towards private schools for him. All the public schools around here are a joke except for one- but we can't afford that town...

So what do you think? Would you do it? Have you done it?

this is Brayden

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyChay
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:00 AM
3 moms liked this
If I had the opportunity with my 18 month old son I would! As long as it was something he enjoyed as well. And I wouldn't go all toddlers and tiaras on him, I'd let him chose later in life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ikesmommy200
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:05 AM
i dont thinks its for us, my son is super cute but wont sit still so I doubt hed be any good at it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Photographers have to be quick lol! Get them in a good mood between food, diapers, and naps LOL

:)

Quoting ikesmommy200:

i dont thinks its for us, my son is super cute but wont sit still so I doubt hed be any good at it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:36 AM
No. I modeled and I hate the environment, so the kids wont be thrown into it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:46 AM
I've only done like car shows and that was a blast. What didn't you like about it if I may ask?

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:52 AM
I did runway and print modeling as a teen and early adult. Its a harsh environment that puts a lot of emphasis of of being perfect. Most girls I knew either had an eating disorder, self esteem issues, or an addiction of some sort. I was always told what was "bad" about me so they could correct and mold me into what they wanted.

I just couldn't handle the lifestyle. My family wants me to get back in the business but I am just not interested anymore.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

I've only done like car shows and that was a blast. What didn't you like about it if I may ask?

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vwd_johnson
by Valerie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Most of them is a waste of time. They want you to drive out here or there, then you gotta put money on towards this or that.. blah blah... I've seen a lot of people just get screwed over by the companies. Or just turn into nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Understandable

Mama bear will be there every step of the way. If it gets like that we're done.

Thank you! :)

Quoting ambermarie2006:

I did runway and print modeling as a teen and early adult. Its a harsh environment that puts a lot of emphasis of of being perfect. Most girls I knew either had an eating disorder, self esteem issues, or an addiction of some sort. I was always told what was "bad" about me so they could correct and mold me into what they wanted.

I just couldn't handle the lifestyle. My family wants me to get back in the business but I am just not interested anymore.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:06 AM
I'll keep an eye out for that ty

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Most of them is a waste of time. They want you to drive out here or there, then you gotta put money on towards this or that.. blah blah... I've seen a lot of people just get screwed over by the companies. Or just turn into nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
demlilkit
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:07 AM
I'm trying to get my daughter into modeling I had a couple people day I should more than enough to make me try get her into the industry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)