Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

SO, Little Shanes Glenn will be tomorrow morning. He's scheduled for 7:00 tomorrow a.m. & they will take him down to OR at about 6:30. I am crying lots today, we have faith that it will go good & he'll be fine, but there are a lot of stresses & worries with each of his operations. Especially such a major open heart surgery. The operation will take about 3 hours & I will be a mess the entire time, I'm sure of this.

Thankfully I have an amazing husband who will be by my side the entire time & we'll be able to give Shaney-Bug lots of cuddles & kisses together on the other side. Around 10 a.m. Immediately after the surgery the surgeons will come tell us how it went, and shortly after we will be able to see him. Today is scary, there is always the "what if he doesn't pull through" worry, what if today is my last day with my son? Ugh, I know this operation is for the best & will hopefully put him towards a brighter future. I'm just scared.

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Replies (11-17):
ChancesMommy07
by Jessica on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Many many prayers going up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM
All my thoughts and prayers will be with you guys, both today and tomorrow. (((big hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstensmommie
by Joy on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Lots of good thoughts to baby Shane and your family.

Abbysmom1215
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Will be keeping your sweet boy in my prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mangie22
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:33 PM
I will be praying for you guys!
MountieMama
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Can't wait to hear that everything went well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:57 PM
:'( I can't imagine what you're going through! Praying for a successful surgery!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)