Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

anyone else like it when hubby leaves?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:18 PM
  • 59 Replies
1 mom liked this
My hubby has been gone for 5 days on a white water rafting trip and comes home tonight.. I almost wish he was gone for one more week! Lol.. I love my hubby to death, he is my best friend.. but I enjoy my time without him.. One of my friends cant seem to wrap her head around why I have been so happy he's gone... I just like a break sometimes.. any of you feel the same?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cowboysgirl2810
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:24 PM
When he's actin a like a dip shit like lately, yes, its great he's gone! But I'm always super stoked when he comes home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Lol, yeah. I always think I will kids him so much, but then when he is gone I love it. I love having a whole bed to myself!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:26 PM
In the almost 10 hers we have been together the most time we have spent apart has been 3 days, and that was 7 years ago..lol! I'm not sure how I would feel if he left for that long, but I'm sure I would miss him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucasmommy503
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM
i love our time apart and yes i love it the first day or so he is back home then we settle back into the same old boring routine. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FitnessmommyO2
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:34 PM
My hub was in the military and was gone for months at a time, so I think I just got used to it.. now whenever he is gone I feel independant again.. :) but when he gets back I feel like our relationship is refreshed.. but I want just one more week! Lol..

Quoting Courtney610:

In the almost 10 hers we have been together the most time we have spent apart has been 3 days, and that was 7 years ago..lol! I'm not sure how I would feel if he left for that long, but I'm sure I would miss him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missbrinleysmom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:36 PM

My situation may be different because of my husbands job but our time is VERY limited as it is. I feel grateful to see him an hour a day. DH is leaving for Sudan for 3 months and I am reall ynot looking forward to it.

CMS803
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:37 PM
When my sister wad visiting and staying at my parent's house, I stayed over there with her. It was nice to have some sister bonding time and I'm glad that he was fine with me doing it. We did miss each other though. He's leaving to visit his parents in a week and a half and I'm not looking forward to it. I don't want to be home alone, so I'm actually staying with my parents for the weekend. My mom is excited since it will be Mother's Day weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HannahLee87
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:38 PM
My husband works on a boat. 14 days he's gone and 14 days he's home. After the third day gone I want him home! He is such a big help with everything around the house :/ this time he has to stay 6 weeks! 3 down 3 to go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firehorse13
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM

The only time's I'm happy my husband is gone are when we're fighting, or early in the morning.  I love that he gets up early for work.  He puts out so much body heat I can't sleep if he's close to me at night.  When he gets up in the mornings I finally get a few hours of sleep :)

KNSmommyof2
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM

My hubby is gone for 2 weeks and home for 2 weeks... I HATE it when he is gone!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN