Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

It must be love...

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:07 PM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this
WonderBoy has been superrrrrr busy at work. (He's a custom gage builder/ machinist) By super busy, I mean at work by 6/7am, out at 6/9, seven days a week. Considering that he lives about an hour away from me (but his job is only 20mins away), works out religiously (for which we are all grateful) at an exclusive gym near his house, etc, this means our time together has been uber limited. I didn't see him at all this weekend, and haven't since Thursday. I should allllso add that I started my stupid period on like Tuesday. So on top of less time together in general, mama had raging hormones, and an increased but gravely unsatisfied sex drive that was already high enough as it is. And let's effin' face it, WonderBoy makes my undies wet just thinking about him. (Sorry ladies, just the facts)

ANYWHO.

I was all sad because he figured it made more sense to go home tonight, and come over either Tuesday or Wednesday because either way he has to go back to his side of 'town' (another county, and another entire area of West Michigan, really, lolz) and with time and gas, etc it would be easier to stay.

I've grown a lot over the years, matured even more in the recent months and weeks... so I calmly accepted his decision. He somehowwwww could tell I was upset when we hung up on his lunch break, and texted me to see if I was ok. I explained that though I missed him, that I was ok, and that I understood our current circumstances.

15mins later, my sweet WonderBoy finally snapped back to his normal adoring self that I had missed the past week due to his stressed circumstances, and said he would be here tonight. I told him that was not the point of my expressing my feelings, and he replied that he understood, but that in the end, he missed me too much to not see me when the chance was there finally. And so my wolf will be here tonight... finally. Even though he did just get told he has to edit a block he just finished. -sigh-

Anywho... you don't have to care or comment. I just wanted to express my happiness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_of_one_2010
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Glad you get to see him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by Rain on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Me, too. But I may be less mature if he changes his mind now.

Quoting mom_of_one_2010:

Glad you get to see him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missbrinleysmom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:14 PM

yay for you! hopefully he does not change his mind!

StarryRain
by Rain on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
He told me to plan dinner, that he would be dessert...

He better be here. I've got a hungry sweet tooth.

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missbrinleysmom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:22 PM

sounds like so much fun darling! eat some desert for me...John just started his 3rd 40 hour shift this week (his weeks end on Wed.)..and I'm getting pretty hungry myself...lol

Quoting StarryRain:

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

Jenny_Penny89
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:24 PM

:D

StarryRain
by Rain on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:39 PM
I will sooooooo have some for you!!

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

sounds like so much fun darling! eat some desert for me...John just started his 3rd 40 hour shift this week (his weeks end on Wed.)..and I'm getting pretty hungry myself...lol

Quoting StarryRain:

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by Rain on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:40 PM
:)

Quoting Jenny_Penny89:

:D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Aww. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_sam
by Samantha on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:56 PM

aww :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)