Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Scared Straight and a plunger

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

I can't believe today is only Monday.... I am just done with this week. 
My four year old son thinks he is like 14, and allowed to have am attitude.. uh sorry kid- no way.
So today he is crossing his arms at me, talking back and just not listening... time out's not working, taking away his privledges has no effect so.. things got serious. I plopped his tiny booty on the couch and put on "SCared Straight" the show where they send unruly teens into jail. After about five minutes his eyes get big and he asks "why are those kids crying and being yelled at?" So I told him. That's what happens to "punk boys" (our term for turd kids) who don't listen to their mommies.... what do you think about that? He starts to apologize and say he doesn't ever want to go there when I start hearing "splish....splish...splash..." I look around and notive my three year old is out of sight...so I go to the bathroom and there she stands. Plunging the toilet. Awesome. Luckily there's nothing in the toilet, but she still got scrubbed up in the shower and reprimended. Bed time can't come soon enough tonight. 

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LMEMomma05
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:57 PM
My dh and I were watching that this evening, and said that of Logan acted like a butt we'd make him watch it. Mind you he's only 14 months. Good for you, hope it gets better for ya
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joelenemc
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:00 PM

gacgbaker
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Sorry to hear about the rough day...

Reina13
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Hope you have a better day today.

MamaCat1121
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Mine is actung the same way. I forgot about that scared straight.....i need to let him watch it.
Hpefully you get to have a better day now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)