Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

My friend called the cops on someone for....

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM
  • 44 Replies

Not taking care of their child properly. She said she and her kids were walking to their car when they saw a family of 5. 3 were young children and one of those young children was looked to be 6 MONTHS. She saw then use a bungee cord to tie their legs and arms together and then buckled them up as an adult. The other babies were looked to be 2 and 3. I would have done the same.. I probably would hav confronted them tho.....Thats awful.... : /

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daylorenasmom
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
And that's when you should of got your a** beat fir not minding ur own business take care if your own kids and let everyone else take care of there's they would of been the ones to suffer if anything would of happened.ed to there kids people like you and your friend piss me off mind your own damn business
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tierneyschrader
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:54 PM
3 moms liked this
What?!

0_0

Quoting Daylorenasmom:

And that's when you should of got your a** beat fir not minding ur own business take care if your own kids and let everyone else take care of there's they would of been the ones to suffer if anything would of happened.ed to there kids people like you and your friend piss me off mind your own damn business

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM
3 moms liked this
Wait... What?!

You are saying that what the op described as CHILD ABUSE should be ignored? That's screwed up

Quoting Daylorenasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areid1023
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this

lol seriously. so instead of just a potential fine and learning how to properly restrain their children they should've assaulted someone and gone to jail? how constructive and totally worth it...

i agree, OP.

Quoting tierneyschrader:

What?!

0_0

Quoting Daylorenasmom:

my little bug! 11-29-08

CrickettyBoo
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Wtf!?!?

Quoting Daylorenasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaTwinkleA
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:59 PM
And....time to walk away.
To OP yeah that's messed up. Who does that?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scperdomo
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:59 PM
6 moms liked this
Are you the mom in OPs post?

Quoting Daylorenasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raeyliNlilysmom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:00 PM

um....maybe you should re-read the post lol...wow...

Quoting Daylorenasmom:

sidneyb
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Bump for later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaitlynherring
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:02 PM
6 moms liked this

You're batshit crazy!

Quoting Daylorenasmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN