Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My friend called the cops on someone for....

Not taking care of their child properly. She said she and her kids were walking to their car when they saw a family of 5. 3 were young children and one of those young children was looked to be 6 MONTHS. She saw then use a bungee cord to tie their legs and arms together and then buckled them up as an adult. The other babies were looked to be 2 and 3. I would have done the same.. I probably would hav confronted them tho.....Thats awful.... : /

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Replies (21-30):
xomrs.chase
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM
People like that make me sick

Quoting raeyliNlilysmom:

I know. Its so awful the other kids werent in car seats either but they werent hog tied....I dont know what those idiots were thanking....

Quoting xomrs.chase:

That poor baby......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Why would she tie their feet??? Omg :( glad your friend called!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raeyliNlilysmom
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I have no idea. Maybe they were high on some drug or just that evil to do that. Me too!!!! 

Quoting mama-smurf:

Why would she tie their feet??? Omg :( glad your friend called!

Mrs.Kg8500
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow the other mom is nuts literally! I would of done the same people who don't give a crap about the safety of their own children piss me off you should be ashamed of yourself saying that shit!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsCorky
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow some people should not be parents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:18 PM
2 moms liked this
So you are for child abuse? Let me do that to do tie your arms n legs with bungie cords. May god have mercy on you

Quoting Daylorenasmom:

And that's when you should of got your a** beat fir not minding ur own business take care if your own kids and let everyone else take care of there's they would of been the ones to suffer if anything would of happened.ed to there kids people like you and your friend piss me off mind your own damn business

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Katie on May. 1, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Wtf. Seriously I would have called. To the basher wrong group for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyTsunade81
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
*sniff sniff * I smell a troll...no sane person would say something that cold. Trolls be damned!

I'm talking about the psycho bitch that said op should have minded her own business btw...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robe739IsBack
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:34 PM
3 moms liked this
*scratches head*

Da Fuck did I just read? O_o

And... The replies....

*facepalm*

I'm in tha motha-fuggin twilight zone right now!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaitlynherring
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Idk I thought the same, but I looked at her profile and she has been on cm for several years. She's just a whackjob.

Quoting LadyTsunade81:

*sniff sniff * I smell a troll...no sane person would say something that cold. Trolls be damned!

I'm talking about the psycho bitch that said op should have minded her own business btw...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)