Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh Yes.... The "Meat Man" Just Came......

Posted by   + Show Post
YUP! Literally! He rang my doorbell & introduced himself as "The Meat Man". -_-

With his truck-load of meat, he began his well-practiced speech about how good his meat is. O_o

*I Interrupt*

"We have 3 full-sized freezers full of beef from the cows that we raise & butcher ourselves."

*Evil Grin*

He *shrugs* & says BUH-BYE!

*giggle*

Now, if only I could figure out how to get rid of the Jahovah's Witnesses that quickly? :/

**Disclaimer: No offense to any JW's. I just prefer to not have door-to-door Religious salesmen at my home. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

the meat man........hahaha!!!!! I just tell the JW's that im pagan, love and light and close the door quickly. ugh.....

rachelcarnival
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I was in the middle of telling the "meat man" that came to my house that we were vegetarians, when my son yells, "Mom, the chicken is burning!!". oops! I just shut the door in his face. I'm a bad liar...

Jenny_Penny89
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:14 PM

LMAO!!!!! 

Chibi_Kitten
by Krystal on May. 1, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I'm jealous, I've never had a meat man come to my place! Where do you live? lol

I get Jehova's Witnesses here all the time but they never want to talk evolution or Satan with me.

Wydowness
by Kusabi on May. 1, 2012 at 4:40 PM
The meat man? I picture a guy in a bloody apron
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KynTuffsMom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:41 PM
We just had the meat man come a couple months ago. I told him the same thing. Still had a hard time getting him to leave. I said "we have two deep freezers full of beef, pork and venison. We have enough meat to last a VERY long time. We know where our meat comes from, as its 'home grown'." Looked at me dumbfounded for a while then said he would stop back by in 3 months or so. Wont he be dissapointed when he gets the same response next time?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.m.r.
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:43 PM
We don't have the meat man lol. But I am way to immature to not laugh hysterically during that speech :)

Our JW's don't go door to door but they do stand on the street and then follow you talking about Jesus and blah. I finally figured out that if you say "well your god doesn't like homosexuals and I'm a lesbian" they turn around and walk away. Now I use it everytime even though it's not entirely true, anything to get them to stop following me to work lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Just say the same thing but change "meat" to "children" lmao. Works every time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiveLaughLove00
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Heres how to get rid of them!

(no offense i got the pic from ifunny not my caption)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OnTheCrazyTrain
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:03 PM
lol the meat man? I am way too immature for that haha. We were talking about mighty tacos earlier a restraunt in ny and yea miss gutter brain here took it to a whole new level lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)