Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh Yes.... The "Meat Man" Just Came......

Posted by   + Show Post
YUP! Literally! He rang my doorbell & introduced himself as "The Meat Man". -_-

With his truck-load of meat, he began his well-practiced speech about how good his meat is. O_o

*I Interrupt*

"We have 3 full-sized freezers full of beef from the cows that we raise & butcher ourselves."

*Evil Grin*

He *shrugs* & says BUH-BYE!

Now, if only I could figure out how to get rid of the Jahovah's Witnesses that quickly? :/

**Disclaimer: No offense to any JW's. I just prefer to not have door-to-door Religious salesmen at my home. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

the meat man........hahaha!!!!! I just tell the JW's that im pagan, love and light and close the door quickly. ugh.....

by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I was in the middle of telling the "meat man" that came to my house that we were vegetarians, when my son yells, "Mom, the chicken is burning!!". oops! I just shut the door in his face. I'm a bad liar...

by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:14 PM

by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I'm jealous, I've never had a meat man come to my place! Where do you live? lol

I get Jehova's Witnesses here all the time but they never want to talk evolution or Satan with me.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:40 PM
The meat man? I picture a guy in a bloody apron
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:41 PM
We just had the meat man come a couple months ago. I told him the same thing. Still had a hard time getting him to leave. I said "we have two deep freezers full of beef, pork and venison. We have enough meat to last a VERY long time. We know where our meat comes from, as its 'home grown'." Looked at me dumbfounded for a while then said he would stop back by in 3 months or so. Wont he be dissapointed when he gets the same response next time?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:43 PM
We don't have the meat man lol. But I am way to immature to not laugh hysterically during that speech :)

Our JW's don't go door to door but they do stand on the street and then follow you talking about Jesus and blah. I finally figured out that if you say "well your god doesn't like homosexuals and I'm a lesbian" they turn around and walk away. Now I use it everytime even though it's not entirely true, anything to get them to stop following me to work lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Just say the same thing but change "meat" to "children" lmao. Works every time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Heres how to get rid of them!

(no offense i got the pic from ifunny not my caption)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:03 PM
lol the meat man? I am way too immature for that haha. We were talking about mighty tacos earlier a restraunt in ny and yea miss gutter brain here took it to a whole new level lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN