Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
Anyone do it? If You haven't would you? If you would what would you choose to be?

I haven't but want to and i think my favorite is older teacher (me) and inexperienced student (him) ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
aidenmomplus4
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:27 PM

We do it , it started off as a play on my husband's actually work. His in law enforcement so the handcuff are always handy , it was a turn on so we branched out to a few other roles. It's lots of fun and an inexpensive way to spice up your sex life

H.E.Smama
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMom101207
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

He likes me to get dressed up in my old Halloween costumes. Last year I was a nurse, and that was his favorite.

MamaLioness2012
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Any situation with a younger skanky girl role :-) one year for Halloween he dressed up as a professor (he looked like Indiana Jones!!!) and I was in a school girl outfit and we were in character all night at a party and then we went home and I earned my A+!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I do it often, at the moment not so much I need new wigs lol, but I play a Asian massage therapist I wear a robe and everything with a bob wig and I do my make up.  I play a girl I call carmen which is a long layered wig with curls she is just a sex kitten.  I am going to play a police officer since now I have cuffs. I have played cheerleader with little skirt on and pom poms yep its pretty fun

MotherofChicky
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Not really, we kinda like biting ;-)

Quoting H.E.Smama:

Oooo i like vampire!! Im adding that to my list :-) was it weird the first time you did it?

Quoting MotherofChicky:

We roleplay all the time :-) right now it's Vampires Dark Ages....... wed night is nerd church night lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Needlesmama
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:44 PM

just really light role play, no s&m type

katvixenstar
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM
i haven't, but it's something i would be up for :)
TempestRayne
by Donna on May. 2, 2012 at 6:41 AM

LOL, if we had the time we would. we barey have enough time and energy for a quickie a couple of times a week. it isn't like you can just mush all your free time together with four (someties five) kids around the house.

kylersmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Funny this was asked b/c i was going to post something similar about eventually(b/c im pregnangt atm) wanting to meet up at a bar & go w/ that! :) but b/c its something *I* have never done(any role playing that is..never asked dh if he has or not but w/ him i dnt think it would be a problem. Lol)
Has anyone done the whole bar scene type one? Meet up, have drinks, "get to know each other", and leave together?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)