Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
Does your DH wear his???? My DH is surprising me. He's been wearing it everytime he can....not at work sine he works at a winery...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Replies (41-50):
KNSmommyof2
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Always, but not on his finger. He use to wear it on his finger though. He works on a tow boat and they arent supposed to wear to wear rings but he refused to take it off up till a few months ago. He was working and a shore line got yanked out of his hand. It about took his fingers off but thankfully it didnt. Although it did bend the hell out of his ring and now he cant put it on. So he has it on a chain around his neck.

LMacD0809
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:01 PM
No .. He can't for 2 reasons.. One being his fingers are huge and it doesn't fit and the other being I won't let him wear it fishing.. If it got caught on a trap it could pull his finger off if he wasn't paying attention
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shermy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Everyday. 

He is a contractor and even though he works with tools, he still wears his ring everyday. He wears a chain just so he can put his ring on the chain when he needs to make cuts, or similar things. His ring is very important to him. 

MonicaAnne
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Not to work there not allowed to. But when he is home or we go out and about he will wear it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Yes. I see it coming off more later. He loves his ring.

ShyJen
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Yes everyday, eventhough its a size too big he still wears it even after it falls off, he puts it right back on. Im afraid he'll lose it. I want him to get it sized but we never got around to it.

mousesmommy81
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Everyday. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tm88rn
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Yes, unless he is in surgery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinenonstop
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaleigh92805
Yes always
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN