Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What's GOOD?

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:03 PM
  • 4 Replies
Seriously, What's good in your world?
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jessistarr85
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I have a job, I might not always like it but I have a job.

My ds is almost 2 and he is learning so much every day. I am so proud of my lovey bear. 

Dh is awesome. I don't know how I would make it with out him. 

PeaceMuch
by Kali on May. 1, 2012 at 9:31 PM
I have two awesome kids, an amazing husband, a great family and everything we need.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missbrinleysmom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:02 PM

everything. My only slight complaint is that DH is leaving for Sudan for 3 months for work and I am slightly freaking out about it...lol Other than that we live an incredible life, have everything and more than we could want, we are all healthy and happpy, and our marriage is better than ever. Life is good!

Ajohnson2334
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Being teen parents DH and I have had a lot of issues. We have had a lot of growing up to do as individuals and together as a couple. We seemed to have had the same cycle of issues come up and be pushed aside, repeat, etc for the past few years. But recently things have been really really good. Honestly this is the first time I have been able to say that without having *that* thought in the back of my mind. Our marriage is comming together. We are communicating much better. We are actually enjoying each other and our family. We have actually worked on and resolved issues, not just talk and argue. Things aren't perfect but are actually heading in a positive direction.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)