Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

First High School Reunion...

Posted by   + Show Post
I just saw on my class reunion group site that our 5yr reunion is going to be this Sept... So hard to believe that its been 5yrs already! Seriously where has the time gone? Lol

So I know I have plenty of time til then to fully decide but im so on the fence on whether or not to go. So i thought, why not ask...

Did you go to your first reunion and was it worth it?
If your first reunion is coming up, are you planning on attending or not?

Im jc to see others experiences/thoughts.
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:42 AM
Replies (41-45):
veggiebender
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:29 PM
My 10 year is next year. I haven't been to any of the homecomings at all. My school just does a mixed home coming/ reunion with all the classes. It is pointless. Hardly anyone goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilStacy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Idk iv wondered if we will even have one, I been out for 7 yrs now, n we havnt had one yet, I think wit fb ppl keep up wit others alot more then they usta so no clue when or if we will have one....if we do ill def go if I can so I can show off my daughter n hubby lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsNewman
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Thanks to facebook our class has one every summer. Class of 06. its kinda stupid. i dont go to them. no need to see them every summer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hanab818
by Hana on May. 2, 2012 at 3:28 PM
It's the same with me. Bth the boys will be going to the same elementry school and middle school I went to but a different high school since they built a new one after I graduated and my mom works there. So it'll be convenient. For me at least. And since a lot of my friends that live by me have kids around the same age as mine we have play dates regularly so it would be just retarded for me to go see ppl I didn't like in high school, since I see the ones I actually like on a regular basis over the last 8 years.

Quoting Fields456:

My dd goes to the same school district I graduated from so its not like I have to travel to get there lol. I have actually kept in touch ( thank you facebook). With a ton of ppl from high school. Just dont see them regularly.

Quoting Hanab818:

Quoting Fields456:My first reunion will be in 2014. Which will be our 10 year reunion.

Me to. My dhs is this year. Were not going to either. With facebook I don't really see the point cuz i talk to the important ppl plus most of my friends were either 2 years older or younger then me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Briansgirl11
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Well, my DF and I are planning to move back where we are from and hoping we will be there by the time our high school reunion come and we don't even know when or where it will be cause some of our high school been asking about it lot. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN