Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have u ever cheated?

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM
  • 31 Replies
i have :'( not proud of it but i was 19-20 years old and in love w 2 guys. i was with some one for about a year, then my ex of 3 years wanted me back. never knew how much it hurted till its happened to me :( havnt cheated since. i love dh and our family to much to hurt them like that. what about u ladies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
claddison
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM

nope, never.  been cheated on too many times (all guys before my DH) and know how much it hurt me and i never would do that to a guy.

Kaleigh92805
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I have, but we have both made mistakes in our marriage..we went to counseling and are doing better now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisUsmcWifey
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
No never! I would never hurt my husband like that. I love him far too much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdoptingMommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:47 AM
no, its a feeling i couldnt bare when done to me I wouldnt want to do it to someone i love
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowermama2011
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:48 AM
I've been cheated on, couldn't do that to anyone, my hubby is such a great husband and father,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starryeyez23
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Yes I have. Not something I am proud of.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3isgreat
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:49 AM
We were separated 7 months we both talked to others me more though and he said I cheated because he went to sleep with one but couldn't but I did date and mess around but honestly I didn't think we were getting back together plus I think it was more then one but oh well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoseRenae10
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM

once.

MayraB123
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Nope i have not and i would never do that to my bf because i wouldnt want the same done to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_cullum
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:55 AM
I've never cheated but dh cheated on me two years ago. It still hurts horribly and I doubt I will ever be the same. I would never do that to someone I love but as for my dh, he didn't care about how it hurt me so I don't have any regards for his feelings. And yes I'm really contemplating divorce right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)