Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
i have :'( not proud of it but i was 19-20 years old and in love w 2 guys. i was with some one for about a year, then my ex of 3 years wanted me back. never knew how much it hurted till its happened to me :( havnt cheated since. i love dh and our family to much to hurt them like that. what about u ladies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Replies (21-30):
.Pagan.
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

yes and i don't regret it. i lived with one guy and met my now husband. i started seeing him for abt two months before i left the guy i was living with.

Candace8609
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:13 AM
yea. my ex did that crap :/ we were on again off again since 2004, our junior/senior year, and when we would get bk together he would expect me to say i havnt been w any one since u....yea ok! he was emotionally abusive. one time he broke up w me bc i slept w more ppl than he did so he wanted to even the score O.o ooook...and in the process of him messing w my mind, i hurt a good guy that i was in a rocky relationship w ( bc of my ex )

Quoting 3isgreat:

He days cheating we were still married but figured we were done so what's the point... I don't think it was cheating because my husband would be home with me not at his moms talking to other females.... But days he didn't sleep with any ... hmmm... Lol

Quoting Candace8609:

i have had that happen in the past. didnt think it was cheating but my ex did :/

Quoting 3isgreat:

We were separated 7 months we both talked to others me more though and he said I cheated because he went to sleep with one but couldn't but I did date and mess around but honestly I didn't think we were getting back together plus I think it was more then one but oh well

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaleigh92805
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Oh yea well hopefully you guys will be able to go

Quoting Candace8609:

we were suposed to go last year but it was 100$ per session :(

Quoting Kaleigh92805:

Yea my hubby has done that too..i would say counseling is worth a shot it doesn't hurt to try

Quoting Candace8609:

thats good :) dh has a, not so harmless, flirting problem. ive caught him talking dirty to like 4 different women in the 2 years we have been together :( i have hung out w 2 of my exs, i guess to "try n get him back" but nothing happened and actually i was talking about how much i love dh to them. we need counseling...

Quoting Kaleigh92805:

I have, but we have both made mistakes in our marriage..we went to counseling and are doing better now

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:15 AM
No
mom2twins9909
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM

nope

Amberj88
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this
I have been cheated on but I personally have never cheated. I don't believe in it. When you're with someone you're with that person and that person only. If you're not happy in the relationship you shouldn't cheat, just simply say it's not working out and leave. It hurts when you get cheated on and I don't want to cause that kind of pain to anyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by Amber on May. 2, 2012 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
No. I know how it feels to be and would never inflict that on someone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:19 AM

My husband and I have been in a relationship since I was a freshman and he was a senior in high school. Of course we had our o"on's & off's" but always loved each other. There were several times we were in an off moment, I would have another boyfriend, and find myself going back to chad. (husband) So yes, I guess I have cheated, but those were all silly high school drama things.

RenFairMaiden
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Never. I have been cheated on, though. Not fun. :(

KNSmommyof2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I wouldn't really call it cheating... I was 15 it was before I even met my husband(met him when I was 16). The guy I was with it wasn't a serious relationship and he knew that. I was the new girl in town and we got to know each other and started flirting, but even though he claimed me as his girlfriend I never saw it that way. Anyway he introduced me to a friend of his and we hit it off so I flirted with him. I guess you could say I used the first guy because I just wanted him around because he had a car and he would always pick me up and then we would go get his friend and me and him would sneak around holding hands. It didn't last long though. Maybe 3 weeks. The guy ended up wrecking his car so I no longer needed him and the other guy I realized I really had nothing for him either I just liked the feeling of sneaking around so we just drifted apart(by sneaking around I mean my mom worked nights so I would sneak out with them). Nothing sexual ever happened between me and them. I had all my firsts with my hubby. I had my first kiss with him and lost my virginity to him. I have NEVER and NEVER will cheat on him!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN