Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sick and DH doesn't care. VENT

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:13 AM
  • 5 Replies

I woke up this morning with a really bad sore throat, fever, headache, and nasal congestion. I told DH I need to go to the docs probably tonight because the rest of the week we are so busy with car repairs and whatnot that tonight is the only night I could actually go. He got so p*ssed saying "everyday it's something else, you're always b*tching about something" When normally I try every home remedy out there before I even tell him I'm not feeling well, but this time it's really bad. DD also a fever and runny nose, so I probably got it from her and if her throat feels anything like mine does, she needs meds now! (she's 8mos old) I couldn't imagine being that little and in that much pain. I'm so sick and tired of him being so rude all the time! Especially when I don't effing feel good! I take VERY good care of him even when he feels fine, he has AFib and I'm so scared that if I don't cater to his every need something could happen, he has other problems too he's always in and out of the hospital. He's on meds that he will probably have to take for the rest of his life, so every week or so I sit down and measure out his medicine and make sure everything is perfect so that I know he is getting the right dose and nothing happens to him. I think I deserve the same respect! If I was on my death bed that is the ONLY time he would care, because when I go, there wont be anyone who cares for him like I do.

Thanks for listening :)

by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kherise
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:26 AM

huggingFeel Better Hun

comf
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM
:( its sad when you care so much for someone and they don't care for you at all...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loramartin418
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

same boat as u i was sick to my stomach like to the touch too and hubby wouldnt go to the store for me or bring me anything to wash down meds and i always take care of him since we were kids hell the store is around the corner so i got up and went myself and to guilt him i brought him a slurpee :) and then locked myself in my room with a book

LancesMom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM

hugsI hope you feel better!

LuLuRex
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 5:04 PM

feel better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)