Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Do you bathe your kids together ?

Posted by   + Show Post

We do my girls are 15 months and my son is 13 1/2 months it cuts down on time 

twin girls baby boyMy day is NEVER boring in love expecting boy

by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
coupon_ash_back
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I wish I could do that. I have attempted a few times, but dd1 is just deathly scared of showers. Especially if the water gets in her face. That would be so simple! So I have to give them baths, and wait until late at night when they are sleep to ever shower.

Quoting AHmom103:

Sometimes. My girls are 2 and 4. Sometimes all 3 of us shower together, other times my 4 year old wants to shower alone, so I let her, then my 2 year old showers with me or gets a bath in the sink.

2timezthefun
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

I wish I could do that. I have attempted a few times, but dd1 is just deathly scared of showers. Especially if the water gets in her face. That would be so simple! So I have to give them baths, and wait until late at night when they are sleep to ever shower.

Quoting AHmom103:

Sometimes. My girls are 2 and 4. Sometimes all 3 of us shower together, other times my 4 year old wants to shower alone, so I let her, then my 2 year old showers with me or gets a bath in the sink.

My mom used to tell me I was afraid for the shower water to hit my face even up until I was about 7 witch is crazy because I love to swim. 

twin girls baby boyMy day is NEVER boring in love expecting boy

Donna.June
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Yes, my girls are 5, 3.5, and 2 years old. Sometimes they take showers by themselves. Dd4 is almost 8 months, she may join them soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinsforlove

Yes they are 17 months its easier to just bathe them together plus they are twins they like to do everything together!

NikkiAtkinson
Yea they're both boys lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LML1
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:18 PM

idk.. I only have 1 kiddo. It makes sense though

AHmom103
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:20 PM

My 4 year old was terrified of the shower until she was about 2 1/2, then she was fine. That's why I started my youngest dd in the shower pretty much as soon as she could stand. Plus, we have a second showerhead that I can use in my tub, and it doesn't spray as far, so they rarely have it spraying directly on them. I wash them up, then fill the bottom of the tub for them to play while I shower.

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

Quoting AHmom103:

I'm a designer at the best siggy group on CM--click here to check it out!

jazi_1
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:46 PM
They use to. My 5yr old ds takes showers now and I give my 3yr old ds a bath.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda81919
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:01 PM
no my ds is 4 and dd is 3 so no not together I don't think its appropriate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on May. 2, 2012 at 3:01 PM
I'd love to, but no.
My dd is 6.5 and DS is 18 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)