Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

am i crazy? (commercials)

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
I just seen a draino commercial and the lady is at the store day dreaming of two hot guys one guy says ill come "snake your pipe" and the other says something like ill "flush your drain" then she snaps out of it and the deli man is "slicing meat" and the produce guy is holding two melons than i think he kisses one O.O

Then the other day on.phineas and ferb the secret agent man had to cancel a meeting and he's explaining because its date night with his wife and he's scared to make her mad if he canceled on her. and whoever he was talking to made a cut noise then a whip sound like "pu$$y w hooped "

am i looking into these things too much or are they really meaning theses things dirty?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
beco8627
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like more and more people are sexually frustrated now a days!! Lol, everything sounds so sexual, no matter what it is!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommajeje
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I always have to check the rating on what my son is watching, I swear I'm hearing innuendos left and right, maybe it's just my mind, I will need to get some witnesses next time I guess lol

GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I only let DS watch videos on Netflix now because commercials and even cartoons have so much innuendo. I realize most of it goes right over his head, but I don't want those things to even be part of his subconscious until he's much older.

moosesmom
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Lol. It's dirty.

2lilcowoboys
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:13 PM

ugh! i knew i wasnt crazy but i was beginning to think i kept my mind in the gutter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)