Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Stupid/Funny stuff your SO says...

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:43 PM
  • 8 Replies

The other night I was getting the coffee ready for the next day. I noticed that we were out of creamer. I asked DH if he would drink his coffee black?

His response?

"Sure, I like my coffee like I like my women... bitter"

Oh honey, I love you too.

any funny/stupid things your SO said recently?

by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:46 PM

"You can only buy ponies for two groups of people. Your kids or your wife. Otherwise it's just creepy."

I have no idea how that even started, but I've started keeping track of the strange things my husband says.

birdiemom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM

You can start a blog like "shit my dad says"

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

"You can only buy ponies for two groups of people. Your kids or your wife. Otherwise it's just creepy."

I have no idea how that even started, but I've started keeping track of the strange things my husband says.

Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:57 PM
The other day I had to pee and he was trying to make it worse so he says "flowing streams, rain, rushing meadows".... I go "rushing meadows?"... And he looks at me like I'm stupid and says all snotty "yeah, rushing meadows... Yoy know, the water.....". I was laughing at him so hard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:57 PM

My husband doesn't say funny stuff as often as he does it... He was trying to tickle me and luck my arm earlier, so I called him evil, and he gave me this face.

Immediately after this, he opened the front door and somehow managed to slam it into his face and how he has a giant goose egg above his right eye.

I swear I am married to a 5 year old!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Mine with a pore strip... Yep, he's that awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tazmidgiefairy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM
my husband told to stop tickling his hair I am like what he was a sleep mind u
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandaxshawn08
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Mine tends to say "why for" and "im pecial" and "it hoppenssss" a lot when he wants to make me laugh...

When i gotta pee really bad and hes poppin he'll say something like "go out ans squat in the woods in the back yard, but dont use the soft leaves or youll need ass craem for a week!". The best by far was when i was pregnant... He told me to climb up on the sink and go. Well i did. It was an interesting kodak moment if anyone had a camera.
(he was sittin on the toilet poopin, smoking a cigarette and there i was squatting in my sink peeing with a big ole belly in the way) hahahaa!!!

I bleached the entire sink after he was done in the bathroom...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sreichelt26
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I started writing down some things he's said - haven't kept up lately, but these are a few of my favorites:

Me:“Babe, you need to take care of your skin, otherwise you’ll be a wrinkly gross old man.”

Him: “Maybe I wanna be a wrinkly gross old man. It would make it easier to dress up as Senator Palpatine.”

(Talking about my eyes) “your ocular cavities…hehe…binoculars. I just got that”

“My dad’s mom was the grandma that let us do crazy shit. I once ate a whole pack of oreos and a six pack of squeeze-its. I’m pretty sure I vomited everywhere. Ya, I really knew how to party as a kid.”

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN