Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Ugh men

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

Are all men assholes? I mean seriously. How do you even find a half way good man in this world now days? Maybe I need a girlfriend instead lol!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ambermarie2006
by Amber on May. 2, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Lol no they aren't all bad. DH is the type of guy who says yes to anything, he's pretty "whipped"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stevynjjsmoma
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Lucky. I think all the good ones are taken lol!

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Lol no they aren't all bad. DH is the type of guy who says yes to anything, he's pretty "whipped"

GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:01 PM

They really aren't all taken. But it's all about how you pick them. You have to know how to spot the real thing from the fool's gold.

stevynjjsmoma
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I think thats my main problem. My good guy detector is busted :(. but after wasting 9 years with someone who treated me like crap and never loved me i think i just attract assholes.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

They really aren't all taken. But it's all about how you pick them. You have to know how to spot the real thing from the fool's gold.

GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:37 PM

That's the hard  part - breaking the cycle. I'm sorry you gave 9 years to someone that didn't deserve you and I hope you find someone who does deserve you. Don't lose hope!

Quoting stevynjjsmoma:

I think thats my main problem. My good guy detector is busted :(. but after wasting 9 years with someone who treated me like crap and never loved me i think i just attract assholes.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

jaehawk
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM
I have a great one! :) I was very selective and don't expect him to wait on me like my friends expect their guys to do. I hope u find one!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN