Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

f***** hate homewrecking whores...

dont even know how to react anymore,my husband told me before how he kissed another girl,even though shes fat and ugly it still hurts,and i found out 2 days ago that he kissed her 2 other times.so im fuckin pissed and im sick of stupid skanks not realizing ''THAT WHEN A MAN HAS A RING ON HIS FINGER,LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE"!!  i know it was both of them.not just her but she didnt help the situation either. how do i move on from this,is it even possilbe?

***DEBBIE***

by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Replies (11-20):
KNSmommyof2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:53 PM

My friend just went through the same exact thing and the sad thing is she was taking up for him telling the bitch to back off that he is happily married and he agreed then out of nowhere he tells his wife he wants a divorce that he no longer loves her that he wants to be with this skank. So he left a week or so ago and is now living with this girl that wrecked his marriage..

Gastromama2007
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Your husband cheated.on you and youre mad at the girl? Get outta here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
The girl didn't wreck his marriage.

He did.

Again place blame where it belongs.

Quoting KNSmommyof2:

My friend just went through the same exact thing and the sad thing is she was taking up for him telling the bitch to back off that he is happily married and he agreed then out of nowhere he tells his wife he wants a divorce that he no longer loves her that he wants to be with this skank. So he left a week or so ago and is now living with this girl that wrecked his marriage..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KNSmommyof2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Hey I have already made a post about my friends husband and put all the blame on him, but she could have just as easily backed off when he told her the first time that he was married but no she didnt she kept at it till he finally gave in. So yes even though I blame him she still has fault in it too... Now because of the 2 of them he has got 2 little kids wondering when they will see him again.

Quoting happymommy1105:

The girl didn't wreck his marriage.

He did.

Again place blame where it belongs.

Quoting KNSmommyof2:

lenoxclan
by Lenox on May. 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM

stop putting the blame soley on the ugly chick... Your husband is the bigger dick in this situation..He didnt fall down and land on her lips...

moosesmom
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Who are you GirlWslingshot?? It's like we share a brain. lol Up and leaving your husband doesn't always have to be the answer. Like she said, "There is life after an indiscretion..." Very well said.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

That is entirely up to you. Why did he do it? (There is no excuse for straying but whether or not it will happen again depends largely on why it happened in the first place.) Is he just a scummy guy who has no conscience or is he otherwise a good man who made bad choices?

There is life after an indiscretion like that, but you're the one that decides how things go from here. And you don't have to make a decision this second.

moosesmom
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

she didn't. she said she knows he's at fault, just as much as she is.

Quoting lenoxclan:

stop putting the blame soley on the ugly chick... Your husband is the bigger dick in this situation..He didnt fall down and land on her lips...

MamaHome
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

That is entirely up to you. Why did he do it? (There is no excuse for straying but whether or not it will happen again depends largely on why it happened in the first place.) Is he just a scummy guy who has no conscience or is he otherwise a good man who made bad choices?

There is life after an indiscretion like that, but you're the one that decides how things go from here. And you don't have to make a decision this second.

I completely agree.

There is fault on both ends, but that doesn't mean the damage is irreparable. Only you can determine if you are willing to move on from this....Today the answer might be no, but tomorrow that might change. Take some time to think about what you want. If you listen to your heart the answer will find you.

MamaHome
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Yep, and some husbands claim that the marriage is over (if they even disclose that they are married). Doesnt make it right, but it happens...

OP:

I'm not saying thats what happened, but its understandable that you are upset. It's okay to be angry, in fact its healthy. Just be careful that you are not being blinded by your anger towards her, therefore releasing your husband from any responsibility. That happens far too often.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

In most cases the other woman doesn't even realize he's married. My ex-husband cheated and when I found the other woman she broke down crying because she never knew he was married. He would take his ring off and never talk about his family.

The only way you can work through it is to deal with your husband. He is the one that vowed to you, he's the one who broke your trust. 

squishylove
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Seriously, you yourself said the girl was fat and ugly.... I doubt she gets much attention, so he probably said all the right things to make her fall for him and for someone who doesn't ever get that it's hard to ignore.
I would be more mad at my husband and probably feel bad for the girl.

You didn't give us much detail so it's hard to pick sides on this one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)