Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

f***** hate homewrecking whores...

dont even know how to react anymore,my husband told me before how he kissed another girl,even though shes fat and ugly it still hurts,and i found out 2 days ago that he kissed her 2 other times.so im fuckin pissed and im sick of stupid skanks not realizing ''THAT WHEN A MAN HAS A RING ON HIS FINGER,LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE"!!  i know it was both of them.not just her but she didnt help the situation either. how do i move on from this,is it even possilbe?

***DEBBIE***

by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Replies (31-40):
BrittniMoyer
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I honestly can't stand when the women blames the other girl and makes it seem like her s/o is completely innocent and wanted no part in the cheating.. if your dh didn't want to cheat on you he wouldn't put himself in these situations..yes it's possible to move on.. it will take strength but you can move on and by doing so you are showing you respect yourself. I mean there is always therapy if you are willing to commit to that..but for me there would always be some sort of resentment built up and the trust would be hard to regain. I personally would want to move forward and focus on my child..if i stumbled upon someone else willing to treat me with respect/i can trust them and not have to worry 24/7 where they are at then that's a good relationship for me. 

2babygurls.h.f
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:14 AM
AMEN. They need back off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChancesMommy07
by Jessica on May. 3, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Yep. He's the homewrecker, it's on him.

Quoting happymommy1105:

Your mad at the wrong person.

He broke his vows. He cheated. He lost the trust. He is the one you should be mad at.

It's not her responsibility to uphold your wedding vows, that's on him.

I would start with placing blame and anger where it belongs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvhubandbabys
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Gosh I hate this. Ur husband is the one who c,heated on u. Stop focusing on her focus on him. He chose to kiss her muliple times. That's his bad. If u wanna get past it get counseling or leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NovaChick26
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry but really your husband is the married one who took the oath to be faithful to you , I think you should be directing more of your anger towards him since he is the one whose going outside the marriage and breaking his vows he made to you . Yes the girl is in the wrong to but she didnt make any commitments to you she didnt marry you.

wendyanna
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I am going through this whole mess right now too. Its so hard. Mine cheated and had an affair for several months. He finally came clean about a month ago and i kicked him out. Im so sad and hurt, its truly heartbreaking. i think it is mostly the mans responsibility but the women does to if she knows he is married and has a family. In my case the women knew about me and our son. Lets just say, she better hope i never see her.

CrickettyBoo
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Absolutely.

Quoting happymommy1105:

He broke his vows. He cheated. He lost the trust. He is the one you should be mad at.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:29 AM

You have the right to be angry, but the choice is his as well. To be angry at her and not him, and blame her and not him, when they both have something to do with it. It stupid and you are trying to find a reason to not be angry with your husband. They both did it, they are both stupid for it. Bitch at him as well as her. 

p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:29 AM

yup

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

Absolutely.

Quoting happymommy1105:

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on May. 3, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Your husband is just as much to blame and as much of a whore as the other girl!

If you allow it and stay with him, you clearly condone it.

You don't have anyone to blame but yourself if you stay and are unhappy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)