Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

f***** hate homewrecking whores...

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:23 PM
  • 102 Replies
2 moms liked this

dont even know how to react anymore,my husband told me before how he kissed another girl,even though shes fat and ugly it still hurts,and i found out 2 days ago that he kissed her 2 other times.so im fuckin pissed and im sick of stupid skanks not realizing ''THAT WHEN A MAN HAS A RING ON HIS FINGER,LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE"!!  i know it was both of them.not just her but she didnt help the situation either. how do i move on from this,is it even possilbe?

***DEBBIE***

by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsbrimer
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:23 PM
28 moms liked this
Leave your douche bag cheating lying son of a bitch husband?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:25 PM
33 moms liked this
Your mad at the wrong person.

He broke his vows. He cheated. He lost the trust. He is the one you should be mad at.

It's not her responsibility to uphold your wedding vows, that's on him.

I would start with placing blame and anger where it belongs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alli805
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:25 PM

The only way i could move on, is leave him.

GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:26 PM
3 moms liked this

That is entirely up to you. Why did he do it? (There is no excuse for straying but whether or not it will happen again depends largely on why it happened in the first place.) Is he just a scummy guy who has no conscience or is he otherwise a good man who made bad choices?

There is life after an indiscretion like that, but you're the one that decides how things go from here. And you don't have to make a decision this second.

laciD
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Your husband is the one that betrayed you not the "home wrecking whore" sounds to me like he is the one that deserves that title
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenV
by starlet on May. 2, 2012 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm... idk. Your husband is an asshole too. He should realized that when he has a ring on his finger, leave other women to those who don't have one. If he can't and won't make any effort to stop, he's not worthy of you. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rowdys.Mommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
How do you know she knows about you? He might have lied to her PR not had his ring on his finger. I do agree that women should not go after married men but this is something your husband is really at fault for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:28 PM
3 moms liked this
This post is full of fail. It aint her problem your man is a POS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by Amber on May. 2, 2012 at 8:28 PM

In most cases the other woman doesn't even realize he's married. My ex-husband cheated and when I found the other woman she broke down crying because she never knew he was married. He would take his ring off and never talk about his family.

The only way you can work through it is to deal with your husband. He is the one that vowed to you, he's the one who broke your trust. 

pampire
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM

It's not their fault he's creeping.  It's his.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN