Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

GET OUT!!!! REALLY???

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:41 AM
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

Wow another 2 weeks has come and gone. This trip went by fast(not complaining one bit). My hubby will be home later on today!!!  Woohoo!!! We already have somewhat of a busy schedule for his 2 weeks home. We got a cookout/birthday party to go to Saturday, Sunday we are going  out of town to visit my dad and stepmom, Monday we are going to Youth Challenge Academy (where my hubby and I graduated. He graduated in 02 I graduated in 05) to visit, next Thursday we are going to the largest flea market in town (its a big deal around here), then next Saturday we have our nephews b-day party to attend, and next Sunday will be our usual Sunday(going to church then visiting with my mom)....

I really need to get some sleep so I can be well rested when my hubby gets home, but Im just so excited!!! I miss him so much!!! Him and the kids are my world, my everything!! There aint no telling where I would be if I didnt have them in my life...

by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
KNSmommyof2
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM
My hubby Is about an hour away!!!! Yay!!! Making some lunch so he can eat when ge gets here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)