Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Anyday now!!!

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:42 PM
  • 9 Replies

I'm 40 weeks today!!! THANK GOD!!!! I'm sooooo done being pregnant. I'm so looking forward to being able to see my vagina again. Also my boobs have swelled up to the size of watermelons! My back hurts, my feet hurt, even my vagina hurts because the baby likes to use it as a punching bag. lol. On the flip side, I've really enjoyed this pregnancy and getting spoiled rotten by my hubby and never having morning sickness!! I always hate the last 4 weeks though.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
army_wifey_06
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Yay!!!! I'm 39 weeks today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheenabby09
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Congrats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HollyBerry727
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Congrats!!!

Quoting army_wifey_06:

Yay!!!! I'm 39 weeks today.

BrittniMoyer
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:49 PM

i remember those days..yuck.

im 15weeks now, not looking forward to nearing the end with this one i want to keep him/her in for awhile.

HollyBerry727
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Congrats!!  This is my second and it's gone by super fast, until the last 4 weeks. Now it's  dragging by and I feel like she will  never come. Even tho I knew i'd make it past 40 weeks because my oldest was born 40+4. I was just really hoping she'd at least show some progress of coming but so far nothing. Last week I wasn't dialated or even soft and she was still high up. GRRR, lol. I really don't want an induction.

Quoting BrittniMoyer:

im 15weeks now, not looking forward to nearing the end with this one i want to keep him/her in for awhile.

momof3jam
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Awww congrats!! I went overdue with mine, so I totally understand hating the last few weeks LOL!!!

BrittniMoyer
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:57 PM

well congrats mama, i was induced,( i was 42wks) with my dd and ended up with an emergency c-section which i was happy for after 22hrs of labor lol. Hopefully, you won't need to do that and she works her way out for you, be sure to post plenty of pics once your little princess is here!

Quoting HollyBerry727:

Congrats!!  This is my second and it's gone by super fast, until the last 4 weeks. Now it's  dragging by and I feel like she will  never come. Even tho I knew i'd make it past 40 weeks because my oldest was born 40+4. I was just really hoping she'd at least show some progress of coming but so far nothing. Last week I wasn't dialated or even soft and she was still high up. GRRR, lol. I really don't want an induction.

Quoting BrittniMoyer:

"What you do makes a difference. We should never simply write ourselves

off and see ourselves as the victim of various forces. It's always our

decision who we are."

kylansmommy09
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:09 PM

WOOT WOOT congratsmommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HollyBerry727
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Thanks ladies!! I'll post some pics whenever she finally comes. lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)