Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

moms with a larger chest....

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:22 PM
  • 29 Replies
Where.do you get your swim suits? I need a new bikini something with better support then string that isn't too.expensive. And maybe a boyshort bottom.

Maybe.I should claify that I'm a 38 c.. ( yay for weight loss)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaHome
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Bump!!!

This is a tough task lol.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Well I'm large chested AND plus size so I have quite the chore come swimsuit season. Being plus sized I don't wear bikinis but I have good luck with tankinis. I have found three underwire tankinis at target this season.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:26 PM

You said you need something that isn't too expensive, so I don't know how you rate that... but Victoria's Secret actually has really supportive suits on their website. I bought one years ago in my bra size and it still looks like new. I really like their tankinis that you order according to cup size.

whattodo11
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Lol I try everywhere and eventually find one that works, start with walmart they have a lot of styles and try stuff on then try like target and especially if you have an outlet mall near you make sure to try that...hope it helps lol thats the best I have : p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Yes since having the.kiddo the.girls need more help staying up. My current string bikinis not cutting it. My tummy is half way decent again that I feel comfortable rocking one again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I just bought a bikini top at JcPenny's for $28.  I had the tankini but I washed it and the underwire came out.  I returned that and they were out of the tankini.  I have trouble finding bottoms because I and a lot bigger on the bottom now after my son.

I am just hoping to lose some weight before I actually have to wear my bottoms so they will fit. 

Briansgirl11
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I get mine at Torrids

Babybear89
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Is that a store

Quoting Briansgirl11:

I get mine at Torrids

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife0424
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Go to avenue online they have nice suits
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:46 PM

hmm victorias secret. i have found a few at target before but thats a hit or miss. JCpenny. found one for summer last year when my boobs were an E cup.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN