Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Sending kid pics to a felon?!

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:29 PM
  • 6 Replies
My mother keeps insisting I give her pictures of my 18 month little girl so she can send family pics to my brother whos in in prison and I keep avoiding it. He's in prison for exploitation of a minor and my mom keeps saying its a misunderstanding and she only sees her baby boy but I know who he really is. He's a monster.

How do I tell her NOT to send him pictures of my baby even her own because I refuse to give her any pics for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
littlesmom3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:34 PM
No way in hell would i send pics to someone jail for expoliting a minor or any child/ minor crimes. Is she crazy? I dont care if its supposedly a misunderstanding. Please dont
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Seriously??? Tell her it's not up for discussion. It it were me and my mom felt so strongly about giving a monster photos of my child, I'd tell her to f*ck off. I don't mean to sound rude, but put your foot down. Some things just aren't meant to be compromised.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whattodo11
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Tell her it is YOUR child and she must respect your wishes or you will revoke her privileges to pics of your baby. You have every right to be defensive and every right to refuse him any contact with your child, even pictures. If she does not let up she should understand the consequences of her actions in this situation and as hard as it is to "punish" your mother, she is making a choice if she won't understand your views on the situation...good luck hun! Hope I helped at least a little lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlesmom3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM
And i wouldnt let her around your child unsupervised if she cannot respect your wishes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christiansmom44
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:40 PM
My father went to prison two years ago for raping and impregnating a 12 year old girl. I have refused contact with him since the DNA came back. I would be furious if any of my family gave him pictures of my sons. I have a 5 week old daughter, and told my brother he was not to give him any details. I didn't even want him knowing I was pregnant, let alone her sex, age, birth day, etc. my whole family thinks I'm being unreasonable. I think not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
feliciasmith
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:47 PM
This is how I feel and my mom has always said Im being a bitch, she's constantly saying I still have to love him because he's family and I just want her to realize how awful he is. It's not up for discussion but it will be a huge fight and I dont know how to keep her from sending her own pictures she already has to him? Burn them? idk But the thought of it makes me so mad

Quoting Christiansmom44:

My father went to prison two years ago for raping and impregnating a 12 year old girl. I have refused contact with him since the DNA came back. I would be furious if any of my family gave him pictures of my sons. I have a 5 week old daughter, and told my brother he was not to give him any details. I didn't even want him knowing I was pregnant, let alone her sex, age, birth day, etc. my whole family thinks I'm being unreasonable. I think not.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)