Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

spent $130 on 5 mothers day gifts today

Posted by   + Show Post

Set_6_large.jpg

Yup! On diamond candles :) I know some think they r stupid but I think they r so cool! I got the set of 5... One for my mom, mil, two grandmas, and step mom. I was a lil sad it didn't come with 6. One for me wouldve been nice.

What r u getting your moms or mother figures??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Replies (71-76):
annismom10
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:26 PM
You spent 130 on 5 candles?!?!?!? Wht makes them special? Ive never heard of them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimmykat222
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Lol ya it sounds super crazy, kinda actually is haha

They r called diamond candles. Each has a ring inside the candle. Its value can range anywhere from 10-5000 dollars. Its like playing the lotto haha

Quoting annismom10:

You spent 130 on 5 candles?!?!?!? Wht makes them special? Ive never heard of them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annismom10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:55 PM
oh thats kinda cool! I would do that! Atleast its not that much money for a plain wax candle lol anyone get lucky yet?

Quoting kimmykat222:

They r called diamond candles. Each has a ring inside the candle. Its value can range anywhere from 10-5000 dollars. Its like playing the lotto haha

Quoting annismom10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimmykat222
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:29 PM
I should be getting them in the mail next week :) I hope one of us gets lucky!

I know they have a fb page and ppl will post pics of the rings they got... Most are the cheapest lol but I still think they r so cool even if its only worth 10 bucks :)

Quoting annismom10:

oh thats kinda cool! I would do that! Atleast its not that much money for a plain wax candle lol anyone get lucky yet?

Quoting kimmykat222:

Quoting annismom10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gofast_mama
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Nothing it's a silly Halmark holiday, I tell my mom all them time how awesome she is! I am getting a boob job on Monday though!

sweettigeress
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:38 PM

My mom got a card, DH's mom and grandmother gets something I'm making. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)