Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Baby Fever

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:41 AM
  • 18 Replies

AH!

i'm losing it! everyones pregnant or has new borns and i want one so bad!!! i have my 16 month old daughter whom i love to death and i really want her to have a sibling!!! i told my guy we need another and he just kinda laughs a litte bit and just dodges the subject lol Just the thought of a new one makes my heart pound and gives me a butterfly feeling! :/

by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gacgbaker
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Aw, hope you are able to have one soon!!

momma2aprince86
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Im in the boat as you. Actually My 5 year old is begging for a brother or sister. She has a brother but wants another sibling. The other night she said " mommy will you give me a baby so I can name it and have some one to play wit?" I said back " you have your brother to play with. and Idk if or when mommy will have another baby" Her respons was... " guh MOM that's like 1000 Years from now!!!"

Mz.perales
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:21 AM
My son and hubby want a new bby too .. we are tryin girl so
dont give up .. he will give in ;) they always do ... best of luck
Akie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:23 AM
me too!!! i get that pounding feeling... i want another soo bad i have a 15month old.. omg i hope it happens soon!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carolina_gal
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM
tarakay0417
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM
I am the same way. DH and I habe been TTC for a year now. Everyone around me is pregnant or has a newborn. I want a baby. My ds is 8 and he wants a baby brother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilMamaK
by Kaht on May. 4, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I know what you mean. DH and I have been TTC for 8 months!

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), & Our angel baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

.Pagan.
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM

i have a very very very mild case of that occasionally but it subsides soon after i think abt the waking up every three hours for 3 or 4 months straight, the money it costs, the uncomfortableness of the last trimester and the pain that labor and recovery was lol.

ChancesMommy07
by Jessica on May. 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM
I think I'm the only woman on the planet who doesn't get baby fever. I have one son (he'll be 5 in August) and I'm done. I love other peoples babies but I'm happy to give them back when Im done holding them. I have zero desire to ever be preggo again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Between2Rams
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

I think I'm the only woman on the planet who doesn't get baby fever. I have one son (he'll be 5 in August) and I'm done. I love other peoples babies but I'm happy to give them back when Im done holding them. I have zero desire to ever be preggo again!

You're not alone!!  I have a 6yo and a 2yo and I feel DONE!  DH wants to try again for a girl but I'm pretty strongly against it. 

I'm ready for my SIL to have kids though!!!!  She gets married in Sept. and I can't wait for neices and nephews!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)