Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

In search of some advice

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:58 AM
  • 12 Replies

I am TTC and my period isn't due for another 10 days, for the past couple of days I have been bleeding? Not a lot, it's brownish and just enough to where I need a pad cuz it comes out in the pad and toilet paper but not in the toilet and I am also having some cramping, like a period type of cramping. Could I be pregnant or is this just a sign that my period is coming early?

by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maria_Peanut
by Aubrey'sMama on May. 4, 2012 at 4:07 AM
Is it red blood ? How many DPO are you ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spidercrys
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:09 AM

It's brownish to pinkish but definitely not red. I am 5 DPO

Maria_Peanut
by Aubrey'sMama on May. 4, 2012 at 4:11 AM
Hmm. Its a little early for IB. Are you sure that you didn't ovulate early ? But it definitely sounds like implantation....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spidercrys
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:12 AM

Ya I'm pretty sure because I can normally tell when I'm ovulating and so can my fiancee lol

Maria_Peanut
by Aubrey'sMama on May. 4, 2012 at 4:13 AM
Lol ! Well ya never know , it could be early implantation :) Best of luck , sounds promising ! That only happened when i was pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SOCO101
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Quoting Maria_Peanut:

Hmm. Its a little early for IB. Are you sure that you didn't ovulate early ? But it definitely sounds like implantation....

Sounds like implantation bleeding to me. I did the exact same thing. But I didn't start till my period was due. Is there any way you might have a UTI or yeast infection?

spidercrys
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:18 AM

I'm sure I don't have an infection...see i had a gyno appointment April 13th, and I was spotting a little and she says it's either an infection, pregnancy or my period is coming soon. On April 15th I got my period, a week ago I went back for my results and she said there was no infection that everything was normal but they didn't do a pregnancy test or anything.

aidenmomplus4
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Sounds like implatation, best of luck

lolasoul
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:21 PM
GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by Rain on May. 4, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)