Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Today i feel like?

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM
  • 30 Replies
What do you ladies feel like today?

I feel like I would rather be a recluse then sitting at work.
I feel like I have too much to do at home to not be there.
I feel like I need food, dinner hasn't held me over :-(.
I feel like I need coffee, I'm so sleepy!
I feel like DH hand needs to feel better soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistyMoo
by Amber on May. 4, 2012 at 12:04 PM
I feel like a sack of shit.. I have a slight fever that makes my body ache and my stomach is turning.. AND I have a job interview in an hour.. Lol yay -_- I just wanna wrap myself in a fluffy blanket and nap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TashaB82
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:28 PM
I feel like crap!! Day 3 of a pounding headache and my sons 3rd bday party is tomorrow... I got sooo much to do just dont feel like it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lolasoul
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Good luck at your interview! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Quoting MistyMoo:

I feel like a sack of shit.. I have a slight fever that makes my body ache and my stomach is turning.. AND I have a job interview in an hour.. Lol yay -_- I just wanna wrap myself in a fluffy blanket and nap!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lolasoul
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:32 PM
That's no good mama! I hope you feel some relief soon!

Quoting TashaB82:

I feel like crap!! Day 3 of a pounding headache and my sons 3rd bday party is tomorrow... I got sooo much to do just dont feel like it!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:33 PM
My mom drinks a double shot espresso when she has a migrane last for days. It always works for her. Maybe you should try it. She gets here at starbucks. Feel better soon.

Quoting TashaB82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:33 PM
I feel like cacapoop. Im getting over being sick and so are my midgets.. I want us to all just take a nap but my son has to go to school today. Gah!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lolasoul
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Boo for school!

Quoting cLanief:

I feel like cacapoop. Im getting over being sick and so are my midgets.. I want us to all just take a nap but my son has to go to school today. Gah!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:39 PM
yup! He missed Tuesday and Wednesday so he had to go back yesterday and hell have to go today too. :'(

Quoting lolasoul:

Boo for school!

Quoting cLanief:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lolasoul
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:41 PM
:-( I hate having to send DD to school after a sickness! I would rather keep her home and cuddle all day!

She had scarlet fever and step throat last week. She got sent home Thursday, so I kept her home Friday (102 fever for over 12 hours) so Friday and Saturday morning she came to my bed and climbed in! It was just awesome to know at 10 , DD still lives cuddle time!

Quoting cLanief:

yup! He missed Tuesday and Wednesday so he had to go back yesterday and hell have to go today too. :'(

Quoting lolasoul:

Boo for school!

Quoting cLanief:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilMamaK
by Kaht on May. 4, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I feel like crying cause I'm at the end of my rope with how my marriage is going.

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), & Our angel baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN