Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

how old? **pics**

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM
  • 16 Replies

How old would you say my little guy is?

by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.shank.
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Around 15 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lolasoul
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:15 PM
18 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SophiasMommy911
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM
2 maybe?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mami2oneboy
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:26 PM
22-24 months look a little younger than mine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
young-mommy10
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Thanks ladies! i was curious because everyone around here thinks hes alot older than he is. he will be 17 months on monday :) 

cabrandy03
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I was gonna say 18 months but he could definetly pass for 2...my daughter is the same way, shes 18 months and people are always shocked and tell me they thought she was at least 2.....

Quoting young-mommy10:

Thanks ladies! i was curious because everyone around here thinks hes alot older than he is. he will be 17 months on monday :) 

CafeMom Tickers
young-mommy10
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:05 PM

aww shes cute! Kaedin is 30 lbs right now, he has been a big boy from the time he was little! ill post pics of him with my niece who turned 3 a month ago. they are the same size so when they are out together people are really confused! haha

Quoting cabrandy03:

I was gonna say 18 months but he could definetly pass for 2...my daughter is the same way, shes 18 months and people are always shocked and tell me they thought she was at least 2.....

Quoting young-mommy10:

cabrandy03
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Thanks, yours is a cutie also...I LOVE your profile pic!  Lynzie was also a huge baby...she was always in the 90th percentile for height and weight until recently...now shes about average (25 lbs, 31 inches) But I think the way she carries herself and speaks so well really throws people off!

Quoting young-mommy10:

aww shes cute! Kaedin is 30 lbs right now, he has been a big boy from the time he was little! ill post pics of him with my niece who turned 3 a month ago. they are the same size so when they are out together people are really confused! haha

Quoting cabrandy03:

Quoting young-mommy10:

CafeMom Tickers
young-mommy10
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM

young-mommy10
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:16 PM

thanks :) he was 6 months in the pic on my profile. i love your dds name :) cute! yes it seems now that they are truely none stop moving and talking and shorter naps they slow down. Kaedin was 90 percent and up as well... he was 8lbs 14 oz at birth. i just put up those other pics too!

Quoting cabrandy03:

Thanks, yours is a cutie also...I LOVE your profile pic!  Lynzie was also a huge baby...she was always in the 90th percentile for height and weight until recently...now shes about average (25 lbs, 31 inches) But I think the way she carries herself and speaks so well really throws people off!

Quoting young-mommy10:

Quoting cabrandy03:

Quoting young-mommy10:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)