Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

So... My Anatomy grade was posted

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM
  • 28 Replies

and I passed!! I was so freaked out I would have to take the corse over again. I got a C+, not the best grade but not the worst! 

BabyFruit Ticker
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
t1gger143
by Katie on May. 4, 2012 at 4:41 PM
:)
kjfamily
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Great. But if you are trying to get onto the nursing program and it's competitive a C might not cut it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melaniecerise
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I got Cs in both of my world history classes. I was so afraid I would fail because history is my worst subject. Congrats

ooCherryo0
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:49 PM

No nursing program for me. I just want to be a medical assistant. 

Quoting kjfamily:

Great. But if you are trying to get onto the nursing program and it's competitive a C might not cut it.

BabyFruit Ticker
shadow_lark
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM

a pass is a pass is a pass.  lol. I hear you.  C+ isnt awesome, but it still looks miles better than a not passed at all.

ooCherryo0
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I loved learning about history but I was never good with the dates and stuff. Thankfully I don't have to take history in college lol. 

And thanks! I am super stoked. I don't want to have to pay for the class again.

Quoting melaniecerise:

I got Cs in both of my world history classes. I was so afraid I would fail because history is my worst subject. Congrats

BabyFruit Ticker
ooCherryo0
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:53 PM

lol right! So much better then paying another $1000 to retake the class. At my school anything below a C- is a failing grade and you have to retake the class and you could end up losing financial aid. 

Quoting shadow_lark:

a pass is a pass is a pass.  lol. I hear you.  C+ isnt awesome, but it still looks miles better than a not passed at all.

BabyFruit Ticker
shadow_lark
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Same here.  and i'm in that boat right now.  i failed math last summer.  luckily i didnt have to pay for it, but this time around i payed out of pocket, so i HAVE to pass.

Quoting ooCherryo0:

lol right! So much better then paying another $1000 to retake the class. At my school anything below a C- is a failing grade and you have to retake the class and you could end up losing financial aid. 

Quoting shadow_lark:

Are you young and married?         Join us in Young Married Mothers; a place to connect with other young moms, get advice or just hang around.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/116197

rnmom4lif
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:58 PM

awesome! in nursing school that was defiantly the worst class ever! if u got that under your belt the rest shouldnt be near as bad.....

ooCherryo0
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:02 PM

I still have one more class of anatomy.. 110... They did ours backwards and I took 120 first. So maybe 110 wont be as hard.

Quoting rnmom4lif:

awesome! in nursing school that was defiantly the worst class ever! if u got that under your belt the rest shouldnt be near as bad.....

BabyFruit Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN