Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

So... My Anatomy grade was posted

Posted by   + Show Post

and I passed!! I was so freaked out I would have to take the corse over again. I got a C+, not the best grade but not the worst! 

BabyFruit Ticker
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Replies (21-28):
ooCherryo0
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Med term has been my fav so far. We had these awesome videos to help us remember what the word was and what it ment.

Quoting mommylicious4:

congrats in your grade im also an MA and thr onky C i got was in pharmacology i was so mad but i least i pass my anaotomy A- and terminoligy A+ but good luck keep it up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ooCherryo0
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:16 AM
It was 120. I haven't taken 110 yet. I think that may be part of why I didn't do better. The first test we had was on the nervous system.

Quoting love2jump:

Good job! Im also taking anatomy..took my final yesterday. Was it the first or second one?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommylicious4
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:29 AM
we were allow to have cheat sheets on pagr back and front for test but fir the midterm you had to do with out so yea it was tuff but i survied the 18 mnths of school

Quoting ooCherryo0:

Med term has been my fav so far. We had these awesome videos to help us remember what the word was and what it ment.

Quoting mommylicious4:

congrats in your grade im also an MA and thr onky C i got was in pharmacology i was so mad but i least i pass my anaotomy A- and terminoligy A+ but good luck keep it up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ooCherryo0
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:43 AM
Mine is only going to be 9 or 10 months unless I go for more them my diploma. I heard you don't make more though. I might have to take a month off too so I'll be a month behind my friends :(

Quoting mommylicious4:

we were allow to have cheat sheets on pagr back and front for test but fir the midterm you had to do with out so yea it was tuff but i survied the 18 mnths of school

Quoting ooCherryo0:

Quoting mommylicious4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommylicious4
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:46 AM
yea i went 18 months for an AAS but if i would of known i would of just gone for a diploma

Quoting ooCherryo0:

Mine is only going to be 9 or 10 months unless I go for more them my diploma. I heard you don't make more though. I might have to take a month off too so I'll be a month behind my friends :(

Quoting mommylicious4:

Quoting ooCherryo0:

Quoting mommylicious4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ooCherryo0
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:51 AM
I'll probably get board and want to go for more lol... But it will have to be in a year or so. I'll have a new baby by the time I finish school and I think it would be hard to juggle a new baby, a new job (I hope), and school.

Quoting mommylicious4:

yea i went 18 months for an AAS but if i would of known i would of just gone for a diploma

Quoting ooCherryo0:

Quoting mommylicious4:

Quoting ooCherryo0:

Quoting mommylicious4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommylicious4
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:12 AM
yea i just had a bb so im going back for another carrer im thinking vocational nurse or respitory therepist

Quoting ooCherryo0:

I'll probably get board and want to go for more lol... But it will have to be in a year or so. I'll have a new baby by the time I finish school and I think it would be hard to juggle a new baby, a new job (I hope), and school.

Quoting mommylicious4:

Quoting ooCherryo0:

Quoting mommylicious4:

Quoting ooCherryo0:

Quoting mommylicious4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
love2jump
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Hm thats strange, here it is 223 and 224.  I am in 223, and our first test was the nervous system also.

Quoting ooCherryo0:

It was 120. I haven't taken 110 yet. I think that may be part of why I didn't do better. The first test we had was on the nervous system.

Quoting love2jump:

Good job! Im also taking anatomy..took my final yesterday. Was it the first or second one?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)