Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

can i get a starry update?

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:01 AM
  • 6 Replies
I haven't been on much so i haven't caught her updates. How is she?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommieSDW
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:03 AM
She's doing great I hear. Multiple times of great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Me...?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Yes you! How have you been? Is everything working out

Quoting StarryRain:

Me...?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Well....

STBX broke up with his gf two days ago. He moved back in with his mom. He has been all sorts of weird. He's tagging stuff downtown in the city now. Still drinking.
He came by two days ago. After he spent over an hour that be SHOULD have been spending time with the kids sleeping on my couch, I told him it was time for him to get up. He walked into the bedroom, where the baby had taken off her diaper and played poop Picaso. There was no way in HELL he was going to just leave ME to handle that all on my own while he was actually here for once. Not when she recently started constantly removing her diaper all damn day. So I said that he could be dad by himself for a bit while I left. I took my purse, phone, and keys and started walking. I was ONLY going to walk around the neighborhood and come back. Just to force him to actually BE RESPONSIBLE for his own damn kids for once in their lives. That asshat blew up my phone in the 1st 5 mins. Told me he was calling the cops and CPS on me for "abandoning" the kids. I laughed and told him to feel free. That I would meet them there because I wanted to hear what they had to say about me leaving OUR kids with their father in our house while I took a walk. Even after I all but demanded that he call, he didn't. Shocking.

Stupid asshole then tells me he wants to try to work on things. Dude. I'm soooo sorry but that time passed. Long ago. Like... when you freaking smacked me. Kiiiiiinda a deal breaker.

We're still being friendly mostly... but he is also still trying to run things here and control me. He threatens to just show up all the time if I don't reply to his texts ASAP. But my phone is his OLD one, a beat up ancient Droid... and it keeps freezing and losing connection etc. So he is getting pissed at me for a problem that he could have cared enough to fix long ago. Like every other damn issue in our marriage. Too little, too late..

Quoting JakesMom712:

Yes you! How have you been? Is everything working out

Quoting StarryRain:

Me...?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Our first hearing is Friday the 11th, for my temporary motion requesting exclusive use of the family home, that he pay CS starting immediately, give me half of our gross income tax return from this past year, etc.

I'm so ready to require the judge to force structure. Set visits and times...enforceable rules. No him controlling my reactions and behavior by threatening to not help me support the kids financially etc. I'm so damn done with his bulllllllllshit.

I GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!!
I can't tell you how happy I am. And proud.

I'm still looking for work. It blows. Especially since I have $40 to last me and three kids til at the very least, Weds. And then it's still a waiting game. But I'm confident. Things will work and it will be ok.

I'm still with my WonderBoy. Ha... as if I'd let THAT go. And my former bff's older brother has swooped in to the rescue like Batman the past week. He's bringing Happy Meals by for the kids, bought me a brand new incredible phone yesterday that I'm going to get turned on as soon as I can,etc. My close circle of gfs has been my life raft. More than WonderBoy even. Those women have been one of the only ways I have made it this far. And my gay boy has practically moved in to help with the kids.

Sigh....

I can't do it alone... as much as I wish I could.

But I'm grateful. I just hate the inability for full independence. And it dampers the sense of pride of accomplishment when you remember that you couldn't have done a damn thing without others carrying you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:54 AM
2 moms liked this
Well im glad your ok and that that douch is out of the house! Good luck with court, i know how draining it can be. Your still in my prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN