Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANIVERSARY TO MY SO!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
We are celebrating our one year aniversay today may 5th. I love him so much and he's given me everything I ever wished for . We have a beautiful 10 week old baby girl together. And he's been an excellent dad to my 7 year old . He surprise me with a card, coffee and a beautiful rose this morning when I got up and over the last week he's been planning a nice dinner tonight for us with out the kids :). . He will never know what he's done for me in the last year its so hard to put into words. I love him so very much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Replies (11-11):
jackieb2811
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:52 PM
That is awesome! Good men are hard to find! I spent just shy of 5 years with my kids dad and I was miserable the whole time! I met my hunnie and everyday has been perfection! He is a mans man been in the marines but he is the sweetest most affectionate and sensitive man I ever knew! I knew him like I said but not really I always had a crush on him and he had one on me for years but he was a few years older and I never thought he would give me the time of day! When I went out one night there he was and we have been together ever since!
Quoting treasure1212:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN